• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fight breaks out between malaysians and prcs at woodlands koufu foodcourt

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]FIGHT BREAKS OUT BETWEEN MALAYSIANS AND PRCS AT WOODLANDS KOUFU FOODCOURT[/h]
Post date:
4 Feb 2015 - 12:17pm

Dear TRS,
I was passing by Woodlands Dr. 61 on 1 Feb 2015 when a loud and violent altercation was heard between groups of drinkers at Koufu foodcourt at about 12:40am.
The two groups of people were PRC nationals and another group who sounded like Malaysians.

They were arguing loudly and then shortly thereafter, an all-out brawl broke out and all hell broke loose.

The 1st Group involved in the first brawl dispersed as soon as it started.

The group of 3 Chinese Nationals went to sit at the stairhead for a while, only to return to the foodcourt merely 5 minutes later to start another brawl with a 2nd Group of drinkers for some unknown reasons.

Police arrived soon afterward when the 2nd brawl started and the brawlers were ordered to squat down.

It seemed like three persons were injured (2 Chinese Nationals and 1 person from the 2 Group).

One Chinese National sustained serious injury and blood can be seen around his neck region.
Foodcourt staff commented that the incident was started by the one of the Chinese Nationals who went to harass a woman from the 1st Group.

However, I am not sure what exactly happened that night.

I am sad to see that Singapore is becoming more and more dangerous.

See a video of the incident here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=934961016549066

AWH
TRS Contributor

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done ah, Lee Hsien Loong. You could not handle lighting a firecracker, you want to handle a 6.9 million population on a 710 sq km island. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is all because of low life sinkie ball-less losers who got no balls to protest to throw out the PAP.. This is called karma.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP wants statistical growth for economy. This is to be expected.

Moral of the story, never let a mathematician run a country. Because to a mathematician, everything is reducible to numbers and figures. Social costs? Those can't be quantified in an empirical manner, so they must not exist. GDP growth... only that is tangible. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners involved? Not a riot then, just a heated argument which was quickly resolved by our silver-tongued police officers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will this be classified as a riot or will it be conveniently ignored by the official crime statistics:confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always thought Woodlands is 'Malaysian territory'. Many Malaysians flock across the Causeway to work there. If you take the North-South MRT Line from either direction you would notice that the boarding/alighting passengers are distinctly different from normal Sinkies. And it is always crowded at Woodlands MRT station despite it not being an interchange station.

I guess the Tiongs are also making inroads into Woodlands.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
foreigners are showing sinkies how to fight. it's necessary for sinkies to learn how to scuffle.

Hello my friend, it's not sinkies cannot fight. It is because sinkies are more educated. They know too much about the penal codes and their minds are well conditioned from birth.
To every new problem PAP will introduce new law to make their job easier and their job is done even without the need to enforce it. This is how Singapore is governed. Let's see how they could condition the minds of our fellow foreigners.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seen that PAP is right to ban drinking after 10.30pm or 12am... If this were to implement on 1st Feb. This fight will not happen!!!:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always thought Woodlands is 'Malaysian territory'. Many Malaysians flock across the Causeway to work there. If you take the North-South MRT Line from either direction you would notice that the boarding/alighting passengers are distinctly different from normal Sinkies. And it is always crowded at Woodlands MRT station despite it not being an interchange station.

With Spore getting so expensive, many people are going to JB.

I usually go to via the Kranji station when visiting JB.
Have seen more filipinos going there. Or rather heard their distinctive accent.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Foreigners involved? Not a riot then, just a heated argument which was quickly resolved by our silver-tongued police officers.

It was not quickly resolved, u asshole. In fact the cops took so long to get there that the PRC group manage to go back and start a second fight.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

That's why i always take from Kranji MRT. During peak hours there is a line up for the bus, but its very organized. 90% of those people taking the bus at Kranji are regular commuters from JB, so every one knows what to do and the line is very efficient and routine. U do not see any Tiongs and Pinoys there yakking in theiir loud voice and trying to jump the queue.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of the story, never let a mathematician run a country. Because to a mathematician, everything is reducible to numbers and figures. Social costs? Those can't be quantified in an empirical manner, so they must not exist. GDP growth... only that is tangible. :wink:

That is why we need people that Tan Jee Say who is an Oxfoard PPE graduate. what is PPE?
PPE is: Philosophy, Politics and Economics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy,_Politics_and_Economics

To run a country, we dont need mathematician like Lee Hsien loong or economics like Tan Khee Giap.
we need people with PPE like Tan Jee Say!!!

Jee Say Jee Say all the way

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pride is The mother of all sins.

Probably arguing who are worthy or who are not.

Happens everywhere too.