• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISIS is done raping asshole of downed F-16 pilot BBQ alive in cage! RSAF next?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing is horrible. All are nice! I love this!

This execution is Porche and Stylish. Very well designed prepared and done. Very organized and impressively presented.

Style resemble my school days CAMP FIRE. We setup and lit our Camp Fire like that. Very enjoyable. I suspect the ISIS Executioners were from my school may be one of my classmates! Hi alumni buddy!

ok then, pls let them burn you and we can sing songs of joy.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LiveLeak-dot-com-ea9_1423001130-image_1423001145.jpg.resized.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone found it and you are right it's brutal....the most horrifying scene ever been recorded.
I suggest those who are weak..DO NOT WATCH! You'll have another chance to turn back after you entered the link below.

http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-I-found-this-interesting-human-burning-video-online-to-share-with-you-all-enjoy?pid=944826#pid944826
I watched the video. Fucking brutal. Now i am watching beheading videos to calm down:(

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I managed to catch the vid on youtube last night before it was removed. It's difficult to watch a man die so horribly. RIP

1423019504115.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ISIS is not winning any friends. From what I have read even those inside the ISIS army want to get out.

I was watching the news & the Jordanians who had mixed feeling about ISIS are now calling for revenge for what they did to that Jordanian pilot.

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISIS is not winning any friends. From what I have read even those inside the ISIS army want to get out.

I was watching the news & the Jordanians who had mixed feeling about ISIS are now calling for revenge for what they did to that Jordanian pilot.

So popular ISIS has millions now from all countries pouring resources into and joining their forces.

Governments are trying hard but can not stop the trend. Should b3 the most successful military recruitment campain in whole history. What are you talking about? You talking about their frightened enemies?