• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISIS is done raping asshole of downed F-16 pilot BBQ alive in cage! RSAF next?

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...-executed-jordanian-pilot-115020301622_1.html

IS claims to have executed Jordanian pilot
IANS* |* Amman* February 3, 2015 Last Updated at 23:48 IST
QuickBooks® Singapore
Secure & Easy Accounting Software. * Login from a Mac, PC or Mobile! quickbooks.intuit.sg/Free-Trial
Ads by Google

Add to My Page
RELATED NEWS
IS claims to have burned Jordanian pilot alive: video
IS captures Jordanian pilot of downed jet
IS asks on Twitter: How to kill captured Jordanian pilot
Family of Jordanian pilot held by Islamic State demands word
'Treat him well' appeales father of Jordanian pilot captured by IS
Chicago Booth Exec MBA
Join Feb 10 Info Session in S'pore. * Top Ranked Executive MBA Program.www.chicagobooth.edu/Exec-MBA
Book a Pune Home Online
Pay Rs 30,000 & Get Rs 40,000 Cash * Back, 100% Refund on Cancellationkoltepatil.com/Nestfest-Offers
Ads by Google
The Islamic State (IS) Tuesday claimed in an online video to have burnt alive Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh, who was captured by the Sunni radical group after his plane crashed in Syria in December last year, media reports said.

The video, which could not immediately be verified, shows a man standing in a cage and engulfed in flames, BBC reported, adding that Jordanian state TV said he was killed a month ago.

The video was distributed via a Twitter account, the report said.

The images published on IS's official al Furqan media site apparently showed the Jordanian pilot being burned alive while confined in a cage, said a CNN report.

Jordanian officials had earlier said they were ready for possibly swapping Sajida al-Rishawi, a female suicide bomber imprisoned in Jordan for her role in a 2005 bombing, for Kasasbeh. That demand was made via Japanese journalist Kenji Goto, who was also taken captive by IS and beheaded in a similar gruesome manner.

An IS video released last week said Goto had "only 24 hours left to live" and Kasasbeh "even less".

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
wptv-isis-captures-pilot_1419436330612_11706617_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

This guy is BBQ

http://newsfeed.gawker.com/isis-reporteldy-burns-captured-jordanian-pilot-alive-1683495227

r7i2ydsk0ubjgxeq4oti.jpg

Powered by
KINJA
Follow Gawker Newsfeed
RELATED BLOGS
Gawker
Valleywag
Defamer
Morning After
TKTK
Justice
Internet
Gawker Review of Books
True Stories
Domesticity
The Vane
Fortress America
Antiviral
Dog
Sausage
BLOGS YOU MAY LIKE
Deadspin
Gawker
Gizmodo
io9
Jalopnik
Jezebel
Kotaku
Lifehacker
Sploid
USERNAME
NOTIFICATIONS
Compose post
Account Settings
Private view
Logout
MY BLOGS

Compose post
Account Settings
Private view
Logout
MY BLOGS
ISIS Reportedly Burns Captured Jordanian Pilot Alive

Taylor Berman
ProfileFollow

Taylor Berman
Filed to: ISIS
JORDAN
Today 11:58am
Share to Kinja
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Share to Twitter
Go to permalink

ISIS has released video of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh being burned alive. The brutal killing comes less than a week after a deal between ISIS and Jordan fell through because ISIS could not show proof of life for the 24-year-old lieutenant.

Jordan Agrees to Trade Terrorist to ISIS in Exchange for Captured Pilot
Read more
Al-Kasasbeh's F-16 fighter jet—part of the U.S.-led coalition against ISIS—was shot down in late December in northern Syria. According to Jordanian TV, al-Kasasbeh was killed a month ago. One of his relatives told Reuters that the Jordanian government has notified the family about the lieutenant's death.

The video, which can be viewed here, begins with several minutes of ISIS propaganda, including footage of killed ISIS members being removed from the rubble of buildings presumably destroyed during coalition airstrikes. It then cuts back and forth between close-ups al-Kasasbeh and the rubble-covered ISIS members before showing the pilot locked in a cage, covered with some sort of accelerant. A masked ISIS member lights a line of what appears to be hay leading to the cage and al-Kasasbeh is shown slowly burning to death. After he's stopped moving, a bulldozer crushes the cage and covers it with rubble.

Gruesome photos of the execution are embedded below.

@seraj3qlk3 الله اكبر والله الحمد والمنة #كلنا_معاذ #الدولة_الإسلامية pic.twitter.com/tWwn0FoNlA"

— Khaled_IbnAbdelAziz (@IbnAmghar19) February 3, 2015

Over the past ten days, ISIS has beheaded two Japanese hostages—journalist Kenji Goto and "security contractor" Haruna Yukawa—who were captured last year.

ISIS Beheads Japanese Hostage Kenji Goto in New Video
Read more gawker.​com
UPDATE 1:28 pm: Jordan has confirmed al-Kasasbeh's death and vowed revenge. From the Associated Press:

"The military forces announce that the hero pilot, Muath al-Kaseasbeh, has fallen as a martyr, and ask God to accept him with the martyrs," [Jordanian military spokesman] Mamdouh al-Ameri said in a statement read on Jordanian TV.

"While the military forces mourn the martyr, they emphasize his blood will not be shed in vain. Our punishment and revenge will be as huge as the loss of the Jordanians."
4 457Reply

Taylor Berman’s DiscussionsAll replies

spiritofdockellis
ProfileFollow

spiritofdockellisTaylor Berman
47 minutes ago
Follow spiritofdockellis
Flag
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Share to Twitter
Go to permalink
It is thought that this man was burned weeks ago. The prisoner deal fell through, most likely, because ISIL couldn't show proof of life of the pilot. The dummies have now shown their hand to the surrounding region that negotiating with ISIL for potential diplomatic resolution is impossible. The group is nothing more than a bunch of blood-lusting savages who think that maiming and killing is the way to show everyone how great an Islamic State will be.
552Reply
View all 457 replies
POPULAR STORIES

Comcast: We'll Work on Not Calling Customers Whores and Assholes

Jay Hathaway on Gawker Newsfeed

Suge Knight Charged With Murder, Attempted Murder

Taylor Berman on Gawker Newsfeed

Manhunt Underway for Georgia Man Accused of Killing Wife, Four Others

Ex-Oregon State Student Cited for Filming "Solo Sex Act" ...

HelpTerms of UsePrivacyAdvertisingPermissionsContent GuidelinesRSS