• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lack of man's charter (to balance women's) one reason for Singapore's low birth rate?

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lack of man's charter (to balance women's) one reason for Singapore's low birth rate?

E.g. Yuan Ching road murder-suicide case of Ken Ong: poor fella went unappreciated taking care of kid that was not his own, had sex with wife only less than 5 times since they knew each other (~12yrs period it seems), even the maid poked fun at him after he married into family where wife (through daddy's company) was the 'breadwinner'.

Problem with Sinkapoor GDP first policy is it's all about $$$: NSmen promised good future for their service but find jobs all taken away by foreigner PMET. Trained to take care of wifey(rifle) in NS buy real life wife (gang up with maid) to poke fun at him, even pay lawyer to teach her how to leverage the woman's charter and leave hubby no where to run...

No wonder Ken Ong applied his NS training to lethal result...

Sad but guess this is the natural consequence of GDP first policy. Ken Ong (from broken family) probably married single mom GF because she had rich familee/ she drove a jaguar car: but her familee looked down on him because he was from poor familee and earning power not strong.

I wonder if a man's charter requiring woman to continue/ provide representative to cook n clean for man AFTER DIVORCE is an acceptable option. Also, maybe its time for men to state clearly the acceptable thickness of dust around the house/ at minimum, how many kids/ frequency of sex is necessary/ otherwise, I think it would be better to review woman's charter in view of how many marriages are either stillborn or have failed because of the bias/ inequality it so perpetuates.

sorisori said:
Sauce thread Yuan Ching Road Murders: Man says PAP System & PAP's Woman Charter led to his act

Part 2 of Yuan Ching road murderer ¢um suicide: Ken Ong's story...
Conclusion
I may not be the best husband around but at least i tried my best and given enough patience to her and her family. Yet you never treated me as a man, husband or allowing me to be a proper father. Even in divorce, you did it in an arrogant way, “take my offer of nothing and leave, i don't care what are your wishes and resolutions as you won't have money to fight against me as well” and using my studies to threaten me to accept your divorce terms. You really insulted my intergrity and pride. I endured for so long, for 12 years even with less than 5 times of sex for all these years, i stayed and support you, i endured what most man can't endured because i love you and last few years for the love of the kid and family. But the way you manage the divorce change everything, i finally realise what kind of devil you are, all should end 3 months ago, but my love and pity for the kid make me give you 3 more months to consider or make amends but you didn't and you gotten worse. I thought of getting justice through Singapore Law however that won't be possible because of Women's Charter, and my endurance for you and the maid is finally to the limit. So time is up. I will give you and the maid what you all deserve before i end mine. I said before for so many years, i don't need anything from you, just need respect and honor as a man, knowing and loving you is really my biggest mistake in life. Son, sorry that you have to go through all these, I love you but your mum force me out of my limits. Hope your new family can help you overcome the trauma.

PS: Please help me spread this to let the Singapore government understand the kid predicament and send him for adoption, never ever let him stay with the grandparent who are terribly selfish and irresponsible, or with Andy who commit bigamy, he already have 2 wife and 3 kids, he won't take good care of the boy.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/ken.ong.7315/posts/10153642393258484

Last edited: