• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only TAN CHENG BOK can unite all the Opposition Parties and defeat the PAP

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dr%2Btan%2Bcheng%2Bbock%2Bfor%2Bpresident.jpg

I believe Dr Tan Cheng Bok is the only person who can hold all the Opposition Parties together.....

More than ever, his services are needed - especially when all the Opposition Parties are scrambling to contest in a limited number of GRCs.

Without a united coalition, there will be 3-cornered fights which would benefit only the PAP.

Hence the need for a United Opposition Coalition, and someone acceptable by all Parties to coordinate the Coalition.

Therefore, please allow me to nominate Dr TAN CHENG BOK to be coordinator for this Coalition.

I hope the people of Singapore will all support Dr Tan Cheng Bok to come forward and be counted in this hour of need........

"Dr Tan - can you hear the people calling for you?"

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would he wanna do that when all it needed was a couple of votes more and he would have been the president?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dr%2Btan%2Bcheng%2Bbock%2Bfor%2Bpresident.jpg

I believe Dr Tan Cheng Bok is the only person who can hold all the Opposition Parties together.....

More than ever, his services are needed - especially when all the Opposition Parties are scrambling to contest in a limited number of GRCs.

Without a united coalition, there will be 3-cornered fights which would benefit only the PAP.

Hence the need for a United Opposition Coalition, and someone acceptable by all Parties to coordinate the Coalition.

Therefore, please allow me to nominate Dr TAN CHENG BOK to be coordinator for this Coalition.

I hope the people of Singapore will all support Dr Tan Cheng Bok to come forward and be counted in this hour of need........

"Dr Tan - can you hear the people calling for you?"

Start your call by telling those who have voted for TJS and TKL first!! Thanks to them!

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun be taken in by tcb, sern him in person, very hypocritcal person when he was a pap mp.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun be taken in by tcb, sern him in person, very hypocritcal person when he was a pap mp.

U dont talk cock.
Dr tan cheng bock provide free medical treatment n med for poor resident at ama keng village long ago.
he did it out of own will n kindness.
we need ppl like him to lead country.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
From village doctor, *to member of parliament, *to corporate world, *charities, *and the grassroots.A man driven by passion: [Audio:http://www.tanchengbock.org/0-Files/Audio/DrTanChengBock_passion.mp3]Tan Cheng Bock is a man who went from humble beginnings to a varied and deep experience. Born in 1940 to a poor family, whose*father passed away in his mid-teens, he went through Raffles Institution on bursaries, eventually making it through to medical school in Singapore to qualify as a medical doctor. He began working life in equally humble circumstances, in 1971, as a village doctor in*Ama Keng village, Lim Chu Kang. Described as “the best years of my life”, where life was so simple and real as to take payment sometimes in vegetables and farm produce; he came to be the confidant of the villagers, who looked to him to represent them in matters with the authorities. Eventually this brought him to the attention of the PAP which asked him to stand for general elections in 1980.“I am prepared to err on the side of the people”

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun be a fool, do you believe these ex-pap cronies are there to do good or more for themselves.

U dont talk cock.
Dr tan cheng bock provide free medical treatment n med for poor resident at ama keng village long ago.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dont talk cock.

YOU DONT TALK PUSSY TOO.
csj prostest for you and fight for u.
he did it for YOU free.
why dont u say we need more plp like csj?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use your brain. To have 4 Tans standing for President already smells fishy.....u telling me Tans are so special meh?

And all the 4 Tans have affiliations with the ruling party one way and another.

If this is not alarm bells for you, then continue snoozing.

When you snooze, you lose.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe TCB's role is to unite the nation, not the opposition. He has the capacity to do that. I was his patient on several occasions and he came across as caring and concerned.

Yes, he was a PAPzi MP but he'd joined because he believed that was the best way to serve the people. And he'd always let them know when he disagreed.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should tcb risks alienating his own supporters by associating with people like csj, KJ, TJS etc?

Besides if he is interested to take another shot at presidency, it best for him to stay above inter party politics and maintain some form of neutrality. It not his job to unite opposition.