• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50 yr old woman raped by 4 men. Guess the race of the rapists

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-My-fr...was-gang-raped-by-4-drunk-Ah-Ne-h-in-Oct-2014

My wife's colleague who is also a friend of mine told my wife this morning that her mother's good friend, a 50+ year old lady was walking back to her home after work in Oct last year at about 11.00 pm and was gang R@ped by 4 Indians who were heavily intoxicated at an overhead bridge near Whampoa.

Some residents had complained to their MP that the passerby walking on the the overhead bridge can looked directly into their flat's bedrooms so huge panels were installed on the bridge to block off the view from the bridge. This middle age sin.kie was pinned down by 2 Indians and then all 4 India Foreign Trash took turns to gang R@ped her with impunity as no one can see the R@pe taking place because of the panels.http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/smiles2/97.gif

The victim mentioned it to a few close friends only very recently as she did not want to report the R@pe because she greatly feared the embarrassment and social stigma of being R@ped at her age but yet felt an urge to share it with her close friends as she is in urgent need of emotional support and finally decided to open up. Even her family members are not aware about it. http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/smileys_yahoo/angry.gif

Can members of the SPF who are lurking in this forum please contact me via PM as I am unable to let this matter rest and I feel an obligation to seek justice for this poor defenseless sin.kie for being gang R@ped by Third World India Foreign Trash http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/smileys_yahoo/timeout.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Singapore so safe. You won't get robbed, cheated, raped or murdered." :wink:

GG0OH.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 50 year old woman...was surprised that, at her age, she is till found to be desirable....guess the race of the victim!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I really wonder how many events like this happen in singapore but are unreported due to social stigma. I am sure quite a few. Fuck PAP for letting in all these fucking foreigners.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really wonder how many events like this happen in singapore but are unreported due to social stigma. I am sure quite a few. Fuck PAP for letting in all these fucking foreigners.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

Here we go again. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now that the word is out, Whore Jinx will be there at the overhead bridge every night, hoping for an apuneh gangbang.