• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M Ravi to Ass Loon: I am Coming for You in the Next GE!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It should be RP vacating that ward for Ravi. Not sure if the narrow minded KJ will allow it.

why should RP give way ? they should have the first right because they contested there last election. Ravi is the better choice ? if that's the case. if the WP decides to contest AMK, Ravi should give way to WP. who decides who is the better choice ? everyone thinks they are the best choice.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should RP give way ? they should have the first right because they contested there last election. Ravi is the better choice ? if that's the case. if the WP decides to contest AMK, Ravi should give way to WP. who decides who is the better choice ? everyone thinks they are the best choice.

Don't be silly. WP will not contest in AMK as long as Loong is around. In fact, Loong is a blessing in disguise for WP and all the other parties.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMK is 6-member GRC.
Can Xiao Ravi find another 5 xiao lang to form a team?

he's not likely to win, but will give the PAP cold sweat...... 40% at least :biggrin: :biggrin:
getting 6 members will not be an issue... RN, THH will be there for sure
wishing ravi and team..... the very best... :cool:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least Ravi made a stand that he wants to be PM unlike .....u know who.
That so-called Leader is only interested to collect MP allowance; since 1992.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
M Ravi, GMS, NS, plus other ex opp members. New suicide squad.

How many are genuine opposition? It is common knowledge that some are "engineered opposition candidates" to split opposition votes. Easy to identify the "engineered" candidates/parties. Look out for defunct parties that suddenly have become resuscitated. Also include the Johnny-come-lately opposition politicians who had been in the Power Camp.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many are genuine opposition? It is common knowledge that some are "engineered opposition candidates" to split opposition votes. Easy to identify the "engineered" candidates/parties. Look out for defunct parties that suddenly have become resuscitated. Also include the Johnny-come-lately opposition politicians who had been in the Power Camp.

mass mobilization of agents-in-place before erection. when they start showing up en masse from the woodwork, an orgy is about to begin. :p

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will even support GMS if he stands against the PAP in an SMC, provided it's not a multi-cornered fight :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bytheway, JW5 is right, madcow will run for next GE! Hoorah! :p:p:p

GMS is any time better than an OKT. As a matter of fact he did us a few good favours. Firstly he dethroned MBT from his ministerial post and secondly, helps us in exposing Khaw as betrayal.
This cunning Malaysian cow was quick to point out MBT mistakes and went into overdrive on the public housing program and is now claiming credits while his beds are still lying in hospital tents.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Absolutely agree, I am with you on this. :wink:

2. Hip Hip Hurray! :p

I will even support GMS if he stands against the PAP in an SMC, provided it's not a multi-cornered fight :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have to concede that JW5 is right because GMS is crazier than I thought beyond my expectations. He is going in with lesser and lesser bargaining chips each time and this time he will be running not only without chips but a saddle of political debt. Guess some people are addicted to publicity.

jw5

Loyal
He cannot help it. Contesting in elections to him is like some clown going around sucking on premium toothpicks. :biggrin:

I have to concede that JW5 is right because GMS is crazier than I thought beyond my expectations. He is going in with lesser and lesser bargaining chips each time and this time he will be running not only without chips but a saddle of political debt. Guess some people are addicted to publicity.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ravi is saying to Pinky :

[video=youtube;VopC0g5UViM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VopC0g5UViM[/video]

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYER M RAVI: I WILL CONTEST IN THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTION IN ANG MO KIO[/h]
Post date:
2 Feb 2015 - 10:58pm

Prominent Human Rights Lawyer M Ravi has announced today that he will be standing in the next general election as an independent candidate not under any political party in the constituency of Ang Mo Kio.

In a press conference this afternoon, M Ravi explained that the government has not given due respect to Singaporeans and has repeatedly put the interests of foreigners above those of Singaporeans.

He said that he will run for office pushing for Singaporeans to be put first.

M Ravi also touched on many issues which he would fight for if he was voted in including making all four languages compulsory in schools to promote equality.
He also said that he aspires to be the Prime Minister one day.

Asked why he wants to contest in Ang Mo Kio, M Ravi explained that it is a constituency close to his heart with many of his relatives living there.

He also noted that one of the issues which had made him passionate about contesting was the recent defamation suit brought by PM Lee against blogger Roy Ngerng which he is representing Roy in.

M Ravi said that he wanted to run in Mr Lee’s constituency.

He also announced that he has already set aside $1 million which he has earned through his work as a lawyer fighting for those shunned by other lawyers and this money would be used for his campaign.

More details about his manifesto will be released on Friday.

One way to win is to loiter WITHIN the poling station on poling day. Fixer Loong , with AGC as his personal campaign agent, used that method to great success in GE1997:...
ckBPMug.jpg
(Pict source)(alt source)

Fixing the opposition up:

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least Ravi made a stand that he wants to be PM unlike .....u know who.
That so-called Leader is only interested to collect MP allowance; since 1992.

No opposition leader has said he wants to be PM. Ambition is good but this particular statement does not sink well into a message, never mind what an individual thinks.

By the way, the statement "opposition MP simply collecting MP allowance" is an oxymoron. It's like the married bachelor. (Your) PAP will never fail in its duty to ensure that if you are an opposition you will not-so-simple become MP or not-so-simple life after becoming one.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He cannot help it. Contesting in elections to him is like some clown going around sucking on premium toothpicks. :biggrin:

He is funded by the PAP. His role is to spoil the party for the Opposition. If LHL feels threatened by Ravi, GMS will then contest in that ward to split the votes.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fucking tamby is nothing more than another tan kin lian who will go there to char kiau and disrupt the votes of any opposition party trying to langar the useless PM

i hate to say this but this mamafuckaroo is most likely a government plant because I still can't get over the fact that his client was some indian cleaner woman who wanted to demand for her constitutional rights???? SMLJ?????

has ANY body even thought about WTF is going on CAREFULLY????

it is just totally ludicrous to me.........