• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

george young marrying janet hsieh in Antarctica

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV presenter Janet Hsieh gets married in Antarctica | Entertainment & Sports | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

TV presenter Janet Hsieh (謝怡芬) married her boyfriend of one year in a most unusual wedding in Antarctica, releasing unique photos to Facebook Saturday.

The 35-year-old Hsieh, best known for her travel series "Fun Taiwan," tied the knot with 34-year-old George Young of Singapore in front of an iceberg with a group of relatives -- and penguins serving as her bridesmaids -- looking on.

The bride and the groom held up flags of the Republic of China and the United States, where Hsieh was born, and the United Kingdom, where Young was born.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love Janet... I always beo her 2 tua liap Taiwanese baos when she hosts Fun taiwan

JanetHsieh4.jpg