• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRE-GE Survey : Who Will You Vote For?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE for?

• Total voters

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP second bait for voters after pioneer package

To qualify for the package, one must be a Good Child from young !:o:cool:

you can trust KongHee will cook up a better story anyday. if anyone still miss the parallel between city harvest and FAP, you must have been living in another planet all this while.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP second bait for voters after pioneer package

seriously this CPF is doomed to fail.allowing early withdrawal is just pandering to populist pressures and does not solve the problem of retirement.already 50 percent of sinkies have inadequate cpf for retirement,allowing early withdrawal is not going to increase the amount funds and just making matters worse.a pension is supposed to be a pension to feed u for life,smlj early withdrawal? they should change cpf to a national pension scheme,charge everyone flat 10 percent tax rate including the rich,pool the funds together and give everyone $1400 a month when they retire like the australians.at least this way no one has to starve and no one has to clean toilet or clear dishes when they old.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SHOCKING : LTA Enforcement Office Refuse To Issue Illegal Parking Summon

Today 10:05 AM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
wallstreetraider http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Member

SHOCKING : LTA Enforcement Office Refuse To Issue Illegal Parking Summon

LTA has imposed higher fines > 50% to deter illegal parking since 1 Jan 2015 onwards ...
Why the LTA officer refuse to issue illegal parking summon ???

Look at the chart below, you will be scared ...
http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...-more-cctvs-in-2015-to-deter-illegal-parking/

Should the PAP MP and LTA officer and supervisor in charge be FIRED for abusing of authority ???
Since when a PAP MP has the right to tell LTA what to do ???

Should be MP be investigated ??? Is there personal favours involved ???
Did the PAP MP go through proper channel to request a temporary parking permit or license in the area ???

This is a surely a chargeable offence if WP Sylvia Lim can be charged over a minor issue of holding mini
stalls without a permit ...

It is very clear this MP did not apply for a permit / license for illegal car parking ...
BTW, I am not sure there is such a permit as a permit for illegal car parking ...

This is a very serious matter ...
Hope PM Lee look into the matter ...

http://www.youtube.com/v/1nhO9eUOquE

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Govt reject my request for financial aid because i live in opposition ward

[h=1]GOVT REJECT MY REQUEST FOR FINANCIAL AID BECAUSE I LIVE IN OPPOSITION WARD[/h]
Post date:
1 Feb 2015 - 2:31pm

Subject: Complaint on SSO Services

I am writing to TRE as I have failed in my bid to appeal for financial assistance for my aged and ailing mother through my MP of Aljunied. I visited SSO on October 1, 2014 for help as I am the sole breadwinner of the family and finding it very hard to make ends meet.

My elder brother has been unable to work as he has to supervise and look/clean after my mum. My household is surviving only on my gross salary of $1400 excluding my mum’s hefty medical expenses.

Our application for the blue CHAS Card has also not met any response since I applied for it early last year. I myself am suffering from blood in the stools but really cannot afford medical treatment from CGH or Bedok Polyclinic.

The SSO deemed that my family is “well to do” as we have paid off our Bedok Reservoir 4 room flat of 1985. Hence, they hastened to reject our application accordingly, leaving us in the lurch to fend for ourselves as per the policy of MSF, even more so for opposition wards. They even refused to issue a letter for me to open a penalty free POSB Account, considering that I do not have one.

Yours faithfully,
<[email protected]>

[h=3][/h][h=3]Source: http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/01/31/msf-denies-aljunied-resident-financ...[/h]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Govt reject my request for financial aid because i live in opposition ward

Serves him right for voting for the opposition.

Had he voted for the PAP, life would have been so much better.

It's not too late to put things right at the next election.

xantheka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like they want to force him to downgrade from his 4 room flat so they wont help.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boss, your blind support for the scums in white is appalling.

Nowhere in that article does he state whom he votes for.

Just because he stays in an opposition ward he votes for opposition. For all you know, he could be a PAP supporter.

This is a good time for PAP supporters to realise that they are just collateral damage to the scums in white.

PAP is abusing public fund to punish the oppposition wards including PAP supporters in these opposition ward.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

This fellow had not plan for his own future and lead a carefree life. When shit hits the fan,he ask for financial assistance to continue his carefree life. This is not fair to the 60% who worked hard and plan for a better future for themselves as well as their next generations

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SHOCKING : LTA Enforcement Office Refuse To Issue Illegal Parking Summon

The grassroots have devoted their spare time to the benefits of the communities. They should not be fined.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i live in PAP ward also rejected what...........

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SHOCKING : LTA Enforcement Office Refuse To Issue Illegal Parking Summon

hv they been issuing parking summon on Fridays to mosque motorists parking by the hundreds illegally?
If not why NOT?????????????????????

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi U CUNT !

didn't know you bent so low as to talk with a forked tongue.

he asked for assistance [ie your dread welfare] and you chided him
for voting opposition. [by the way did he said he did that ?]
yet when 'welfare' scheme is announced , u condemned the move
saying the poor should not be help.

u are really a sickening cunt !!!:eek::eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Gay Loong asks Erection Department to update voter list, GE cumming soon!!

SINGAPORE - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has directed the Registration Officer from the Elections Department to revise the registers of electors before April 30.

The revision is to update the registers, the Elections Department said in a statement on Monday.

In order to qualify as an elector, a person has to be a Singapore Citizen and 21 years old and above as of Feb 1, 2015, and not disqualified as an elector under any written law.

In addition, the person must have a Singapore residential address registered with the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority as of Feb 1, 2015 so that his/her name can be entered or retained in the register for a constituency.

The Elections Department said in the same statement that it will be providing more details on how Singaporeans can check the registers in the later part of February.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Gay Loong asks Erection Department to update voter list, GE cumming soon!!

Can't wait for PAP to kick your sorry asses. We already booked dinner tables for grassroots to celebrate PAP's imminent victory.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't wait for PAP to kick your sorry asses. We already booked dinner tables for grassroots to celebrate PAP's imminent victory.

i cannot wait to vote for PAP so that later on PAP can impose 10% gst.
gst is good for singaporeans and only losers do not like PAP

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

i cannot wait to vote for PAP so that later on PAP can impose 10% gst.
gst is good for singaporeans and only loosers do not like PAP

Only Losers spell loser with 2 Os.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Basically, the longer (loonger? :biggrin:) he waits, the bigger the tear upon his arsehole.

Lee Hsien Loong had no choice.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good idea. Just make sure the restaurant has white linen to replace the red.