• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple Who Jumped Flat in Chin Swee Road Trapped in Debt Over 2 Generations...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even so, the brand "local girl" will sure bring in lots of business at premium price. She is just stupid to rather die than to work hard to survive.

doable but tough, as organic produce would still face fierce competition from foreign imports and from those looking for more exotic species.....
best still would be a derivative of this most profitable profession at the braddel brothel, same same but different :cool:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
doable but tough, as organic produce would still face fierce competition from foreign imports and from those looking for more exotic species.....
best still would be a derivative of this most profitable profession at the braddel brothel, same same but different :cool:

Whatever. It is still better than just do nothing and die.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sadly, they chose to jump to end their lives. i think there are better and easier ways of taking own lives not this way...too painful.

another achievement hailed by PAP, fuck you!:oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sadly, they chose to jump to end their lives. i think there are better and easier ways of taking own lives not this way...too painful.

another achievement hailed by PAP, fuck you!:oIo:

The couple who dies together reincarnates together.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If really want to jump then grab a vile MIW with you....at least will still be remembered as hero

I doubt it would make a difference unless it is one of the royalty. There is no point because they will simply find a replacement. Seems like they can find these people in the PA, Malaysia or even angmos.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not mine but her mother that still loves her. I'm sure she would rather her daughter try to stay alive than to die.
sure, except that I'm not too sure if the mother loves her daughter being a whore.....
What stupid girl. At 27 years old, you can make lots of money just by opening her legs. She could have made so much money that she may have some left to start a business even after repaying all her debts.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to be alive than dead. Especially over stupid reason like money. Only idiots will die because debts.

sometimes death is the only release for the mental anguish that will not go away. death is the last "free choice" for the person enslaved in the anguish of the material world.

you are a fortunate person, DevilWithin. spread some love around.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
What stupid girl. At 27 years old, you can make lots of money just by opening her legs. She could have made so much money that she may have some left to start a business even after repaying all her debts.

I dun think not every girl were brought up to open their legs for money at the slightest signs of indebtedness.