• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hahaha! Japanese Kanji Goto beheaded by ISIS Banzai PM Abe!

ejected.president

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...IS-captive-Goto-dead/articleshow/46082365.cms

Japan govt condemns video showing IS captive Goto dead
Reuters | Feb 1, 2015, 02.53 AM IST

inShare
Comments
More
AA

READ MORE Kenji Goto|Japan Government|Islamic State|IS Hostage

RELATED
Islamic State claims it has beheaded Japanese hostage Kenji GotoUS condemns IS, expresses solidarity with JapanJapan govt trying to verify video: NHKIslamic State threatens to invade Saudi Arabia
TOKYO: Japan's government on Sunday strongly condemned Islamic State after the militants released a video purporting to show Islamic State captive Kenji Goto beheaded.

"I cannot help feeling strong indignation that an inhuman and despicable act of terrorism like this has been committed again," Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told reporters, saying the video appeared to show Goto. "We resolutely condemn this."

Suga said relevant cabinet ministers would meet to discuss the government's response to the video.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about the hundreds of thousands of Chinese beheaded by nihon bastards during ww2?

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
abe.jpg

申し訳ありませんがイスラム戦士、許しを求める要求を免除、私は愚かな安倍晋三アンペアだった。

abe.jpg

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the hundreds of thousands of Chinese beheaded by nihon bastards during ww2?

At least you still remember the atrocities. Some local Chinese keep saying move on, but to me, we've already moved on. We've Japanese companies investing here, we accept Japanese food, products & culture. It is the fact that there's no closure on the current Japanese govt's part that makes me remember their atrocities. (1)The current Japanese govt does not admit their war atrocities against Chinese people in Asia & (2) they seek to erase their war crimes in their history lessons & media.

To those local Chinese who're against the idea of remembering the Japanese war atrocities, moving on doesn't mean we should completely forget the war past. It is to remember the war past & seek to prevent it from repeating, while we maintain ties with Japan.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least you still remember the atrocities. Some local Chinese keep saying move on, but to me, we've already moved on. We've Japanese companies investing here, we accept Japanese food, products & culture. It is the fact that there's no closure on the current Japanese govt's part that makes me remember their atrocities. (1)The current Japanese govt does not admit their war atrocities against Chinese people in Asia & (2) they seek to erase their war crimes in their history lessons & media.

To those local Chinese who're against the idea of remembering the Japanese war atrocities, moving on doesn't mean we should completely forget the war past. It is to remember the war past & seek to prevent it from repeating, while we maintain ties with Japan.

some countries even go as far as to import radioactive fukushima rice and produce.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 19336

申し訳ありませんがイスラム戦士、許しを求める要求を免除、私は愚かな安倍晋三アンペアだった。

abe.jpg

he must be thinking... "geezz finally, its about time! what took you isis fuckers so long?! godamnit get it over already...i got more important abenomics to do than just wayanging my sad lanjiao face in front of the tv all the time like i give a fucking shit"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ww2 is the previous generation era of thinking, and you compare history with current mindset? How inappropriate. oh wee, that is the level of sinkie's shit thinking.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why do i keep thinking that ISIS muslim fucks are those being reborn of animals whose head kanna chop by by muslim during Haji.

The animals reborn to cut off the heads of those who kill them in their previous life.. Those muslim animal killers are reborn to be human being or animals to be killed by ISIS..( just quote an example)

eid.jpg

gaza-eid-slaughter-1.jpg

Those animals being killed carried their injustice hatred and vengeance to their next life and become ISIS to kill those who killed them in their previous life..Such karmic connection is very deep rooted and strong.

Brd4Y0GCQAAPlKt.jpg:large

Screen-Shot-2014-11-16-at-8.11.12-AM.png

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
With such cheap skate look, do you even think he will pay? Not even if his own mother's head was going to be chopped off! LoL

how about this?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 69wCILs.jpg
    69wCILs.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,622

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
With such cheap skate look, do you even think he will pay? Not even if his own mother's head was going to be chopped off! LoL

Look at this jerk carefully n you will see his resemblance to Phillip Noel Yeo........ both equally fucked up on mega scale

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should refer to the world war 2 photos. These japs are worse than the IS. Maybe the japs can consider airdrop of millions of Japs AV DVDs over IS. I am sure they will release the remaining jap captive.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...IS-captive-Goto-dead/articleshow/46082365.cms

Japan govt condemns video showing IS captive Goto dead
Reuters | Feb 1, 2015, 02.53 AM IST

inShare
Comments
More
AA

READ MORE Kenji Goto|Japan Government|Islamic State|IS Hostage

RELATED
Islamic State claims it has beheaded Japanese hostage Kenji GotoUS condemns IS, expresses solidarity with JapanJapan govt trying to verify video: NHKIslamic State threatens to invade Saudi Arabia
TOKYO: Japan's government on Sunday strongly condemned Islamic State after the militants released a video purporting to show Islamic State captive Kenji Goto beheaded.

"I cannot help feeling strong indignation that an inhuman and despicable act of terrorism like this has been committed again," Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told reporters, saying the video appeared to show Goto. "We resolutely condemn this."

Suga said relevant cabinet ministers would meet to discuss the government's response to the video.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the Japs have killed in China is nothing compared to Chairman Mao's 'Great Leap Forward'. Learn some real history. :wink: