• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thousands Gather Today At Public Park Over Singapore Politics!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10382241_10152653444802934_5976655944828576089_o.jpg

More than 3,000 people, including Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, turned up at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park today to form this #SG50 logo.

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNew...93889432933/10152653444802934/?type=1&theater

Majullah PAP! Majullah Singapore!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so these bunch of PorLumPars get free nasi lemak or chicken rice ?

must be from NTUC...............threatened with the sack if don't attend

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats it?waste taxpayer money just to hire 3000 jiakliao bee to put on a wayang show?are they going to start tap dancing next and sing in the rain like gene kelly?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was there today with the PM! We all had a great time! How many sinkie losers turned up at Hong Lim Park today by the way? LOL LOL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disappointing...........supposed to be a nation wide celebration, why only 3,000?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I was there today with the PM! We all had a great time! How many sinkie losers turned up at Hong Lim Park today by the way? LOL LOL

Truth be told, all these feeble and token attempts at "celebrating" how wonderful Spore is, do not mask the fact that the country is going down the drain. Over-population with foreigners, most expensive city, high cost of living, huge divide between the poorest and the richest, grossly overpaid and under-qualified govt officials, etc etc. It is like spraying perfume onto a piece of crap. What good will that do? It's still going to stink. Unless that piece of crap is removed. :smile: