• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thousands Gather Today At Public Park Over Singapore Politics!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
10382241_10152653444802934_5976655944828576089_o.jpg

More than 3,000 people, including Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, turned up at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park today to form this #SG50 logo.

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNew...93889432933/10152653444802934/?type=1&theater

Majullah PAP! Majullah Singapore!

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tat Logo reminds us, 50 yrs of Slavery under the FAMILEE.

Slaves don't get paid and they certainly don't get rich.

Far from being slaves, Singaporeans, as shareholders of Singapore Inc, have seen a massive growth in their wealth levels under the able leadership of the PAP.

For that you should be eternally grateful.

http://blogs.wsj.com/indonesiarealtime/2012/06/01/singapore-no-1-for-millionaires-again/

Singapore No. 1 For Millionaires – Again

Looking for millionaires? Take a drive around Singapore’s residential districts – more than one in six houses you see will be inhabited by one.

The Southeast Asian city-state has retained the honor of having the highest percentage of millionaires in the world, according to a new report from the Boston Consulting Group. Singapore had 188,000 millionaire households in 2011 – or slightly more than 17% of its resident households. Effectively, that equates to more than one in every six Singapore households having disposable private wealth of over US$1 million, excluding property, businesses and luxury goods. If those were included, it would likely push the number of millionaire households even higher, since property in Singapore is among the world’s most expensive.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HIS STORY didn't say we got kick out. did he?....we left! ...still recall singing the Negara-ku & flying the federation flag....

Glad that we are no longer singing Negara-Ku and flying the federation flag. While cost of living is lower in Malaysia, this is because the value of everything in Malaysia is lower, including prime real estate and quality of their education system. This is due to decades of apartheid and religious discrimination of non-Muslims, all in the name of "affirmative action" for a chosen race.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
because there're only 3,000 free umbrellas

.... fuck, paid for by our tax without fucking valid reason

That is a far better turnout than the handful who attended the anti-Singapore rally at Hong Lim Park on the same day. This shows that the keyboard warriors are out of touch with the ground, where the vast majority of sinkies have benefitted from PAP's policies.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is a far better turnout than the handful who attended the anti-Singapore rally at Hong Lim Park on the same day. This shows that the keyboard warriors are out of touch with the ground, where the vast majority of sinkies have benefitted from PAP's policies.

Admit it! People were there for free umbrellas, PAP supporters are known to sell their soul for any freebies or handout

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So were FREE umbrellas given out:confused:

If I lived in AMK I would have attended this get together for for the freebies but not for the company. It seems that this is the only way Sporeans will get anything from the PAP:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Admit it! People were there for free umbrellas, PAP supporters are known to sell their soul for any freebies or handout

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

I'd go for a FREE umbrella but would vote for the opposition:smile:

I'm voting for the opposition because if I know that if I vote for the PAP I'll never see my CPF.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont b idiot. that one has plenty of stooldents doing the umbrella scam n to prop up the numbers. very few oldies there.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
so these bunch of PorLumPars get free nasi lemak or chicken rice ?

must be from NTUC...............threatened with the sack if don't attend

The tents where drinks and chicken rice will be distributed can be ssen on the right hand side but they have parked the buses further away. Notice that they are all in uniform and non-members (i.e. those in other attire) does not exist. This is proof that support for this fake event and the SG50 wayang has no public support. Thank you for providing the proof John Tan aka KopiUncle. ........... by the way, I was told that payments for IBs for the month of Nov and Dec 14 are still outstanding. What happened ??