• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly grad' auntie says students from lousy school shouldn't bother talking to her

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poly grad' auntie says students from lousy school shouldn't bother talking to her
Posted on 31 January 2015 | 12,689 views | 13 comments

An aunty was seen arguing with students on a train recently.

A video of the incident was posted on All Singapore Stuff by Jing.

The clip shows the aunty arguing with students over train seats, as mentioned in the video's caption.

She is seen telling the students that they were from lousy schools,

She is also seen saying that she is from Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

At one point, she says, "You want to challenge me? You will lose ok. I used to win everytime at school."

It is unclear why or how the argument started, or what the aunty used to win at.

However, netizens have pointed out that it is ironic that the aunty might have been eating while arguing on the train.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...m-lousy-school-shouldnt-bother-talking-to-her

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I too look down on those who come from inferior schools and originate from an inferior gene pool.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
poly diploma was worth a lot more money back in the day, by nowadays it's more like toilet paper. polys are full of ah nehs with fake qualifications,and ah sengs and mats now.

she want to compare herself with that, she will lose face. anyway. why post stomp article?? straits time pay you 90 cents each issit??

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I too look down on those who come from inferior schools and originate from an inferior gene pool.

Yah yah Ang Mor are the best
Speaketh Singrish like real deal
Now quickly go exterminate him
And his ultra inferior gene pool

[video=youtube;3HXqcoYdV5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HXqcoYdV5w[/video]

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I only from Sang Nila Utama Sec School...only completed PSLE ... how huh? :biggrin:

sang-nila-utama-secondary-school-crest.jpg

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners the fucking ballsless coward fucking bastard puki m&d born without cock and balls

his mother likes to suck dogs cocks and his gay father likes to suck pigs cocks, so that makes winners a hybrid pariah product of a mix of dogs and pigs cums

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
"winnners" is a wanted criminal, wanted by the police for illegal smuggling of firearms and guns, illegal gambling, money laundering

description: a middle aged malay male, travels frequently to cambodia for illegal activities

if you have any information on the identity of this wanted criminal, please inform the police immediately

Last edited: