• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of Niches and Seng Kang West

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Cheng Bok waiting to see how Khaw "straightens up a U-turn"

did he get anyting alike 4 his bicycle case? ...

bicycle one i can forgive him...small mistake...

this land one is a FUCKING BIG MISTAKE.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he is in private sector..confirm kena sacked ... this is a FUNDAMENTAL ERROR...
dat limping man case oso nutting happened ...

ah loon like 2 kip surrounding himself wif idiots n scums! ...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP Lam Par: URA and HDB provided me with false information!

Evil servants are evil indeed to have misled the good and honorable Dr Lam. We need to name and shame these despicable liars.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

please lah. if he keep the good ones around him, he would end up working for them instead.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

dat limping man case oso nutting happened ...

ah loon like 2 kip surrounding himself wif idiots n scums! ...

Ah Loon sec-gen... cow is Party chairman...both cover for each other...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

fwah... accusing $8 cow of feeding him false info. next he will follow roy steps and accuse pinkie on the cpf issue. well done dr chee... oops i mean mr lampard pin.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bicycle one i can forgive him...small mistake...

this land one is a FUCKING BIG MISTAKE.
4 bicycle case, he put his reputation on ze line ... he said he has seen thru it n he found nutting wrong ...

whereas 4 tis case, he can stil point his finger @ hausing bord n find a scapegoat ...

meeraze

Alfrescian
Loyal

please lah. if he keep the good ones around him, he would end up working for them instead.

Its like slightly pretty girl always have ugly best friend always hanging around her.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If he is in private sector..confirm kena sacked ... this is a FUNDAMENTAL ERROR...

In politics, it is up to the electorate to do the sacking. If a politician is voted in every 5 years despite making fundamental errors, you can't blame the PAP, you have to blame Singaporeans for having such a high pain threshold when they're shafted.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

all ofthem will never survive the private sector. even ms saw piak piak did not saw it come when the day cum. and got chopped. now she can only hope her friends at ntuc offer her a fulltime job as taxi driver.

She first need to go to taxi academy or e2i for reskilling and retraining.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP Lam Par now sings different tune, but still talk cock

noe he flip flops, first siding with tender winner, now claims credit, what an idiot. typical of PAP MPs.

koh-poh-koon-drain.jpg

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Usually yes for people like us but if you are well connected then you may get away with just a little slap on the wrist.

I am the best connected of all so I can collect whatever I like especially at restaurants and I can sing off-key but I will not be penalised or punished.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $8 Cow continues to speak with forked tongue in parliament

....we do not know whether they want to put up a columbarium service or not. So we cannot make the assumption.

Now, he does not want to make an assumption?

After he and his merry staff had ASSUMED?

After he has made an ASS of U and ME?

Selective assumption syndrome.

[video=youtube;F-Pyn7aaO_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Pyn7aaO_0[/video]

Excerpt from Straits Times

MP Lee Li Lian (Punggol East): How can such an incident take place or be overlooked, and what other safeguards are there in place to prevent it from happening again?

Mr Khaw: As I said, this is a case where for many years the tenders are open to commercial companies, with the assumption being the companies are affiliated to some religious organisations and it is a convenient vehicle for the religious organisation to take part and to execute the project.

In fact, some of us recall that the request to include commercial company came from the religious organisations because some of them found it more convenient to do so.

And because temples or churches are non-profit making, we just assumed that (for-profit) making companies will not be taking part in a non-profit making venture. So that was how things cropped up.

... Mr Seng will know a very popular Chinese opera, Butterfly Lovers, or Liang Zhu. It describes the period of old China when girls, unfortunately no matter how talented they were, were not allowed to join schools. So there was this very young, beautiful, talented young lady, Zhu Yingtai, who wanted to study, so she disguised herself as a boy and succeeded in attending the school for three years.

... People just assumed that girls won't turn up, and because they made the assumption, they discovered it only later and (asked) 'why didn't you know'.

So they thought this one looked a bit girlish - but it turned out (she was) a girl.

So it's a similar situation here, that the officers assessing the tender just assumed that it must be a company affiliated to some religious organisation.

And because (Eternal Pure Life) made the highest bid, it was awarded to them. But as I said, we will find a way to forge a middle path forward. The key point is we will restore the planning objective.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...s-questions-mps-20150129#sthash.3r1HJYCK.dpuf

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $8 Cow continues to speak with forked tongue in parliament

... But I think the unhappiness of the residents over the last few weeks was that they thought we were going to allow a commercial columbarium to be built - and this is quite a different creature from an incidental columbarium service.
tot ze residens dunwan any 2 b built @ all? ... nutting 2 do wif commercial anot ...

tis burger is again putting tots in2 other ppl's minds ... juz like wat he did wen he said bhutanese were sad ppl ...

he's trying 2 use ze word commercial 2 wriggle his way out of tis grave (no pun intended) mistake ...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now which side shall they fire?

The $8 cow and his ill competent highly paid untrust worthy cronies or...

The lying Por Lam par who now points the fingers away from himself?

Why don't make it simple.

FIRE THE WHOLE LOT! LoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whichever the case maybe, the mp should stand on the side of the residents, afterall he is elected to represent the people. If he is elected to represent the organisations, then it another story. No amount of excuses can condone his actions whatsoever. Let this be a learning. You can do nine good but you only need one wrong to be condemn.

You mean you have not learnt anything about these Pappies all these 40 over years?

No Pappy cronies or Elite stand by to support you or the public for that matter.

It's all for the MONEY! LoL