• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real reason Kee Chiu leaving Ministar's post

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kee Chiu latest ?

Wa, if really he is the so-called successor, he really going to lose big this time round. That mistress better be some super chio type to make it worth the sacrifice seah....

Nothing is impossible when you pull all the strings in the country: the police, judiciary, media. Look at Shanmugam – one word about the affair or the subsequent arranged marriage and you'll be sued your pants off. And they'll win 100 out of 100 times.

That's why they have to get the mistress out of the country and pay her off, so that the succession plan stays on track.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing is impossible when you pull all the strings in the country: the police, judiciary, media. Look at Shanmugam – one word about the affair or the subsequent arranged marriage and you'll be sued your pants off. And they'll win 100 out of 100 times.

That's why they have to get the mistress out of the country and pay her off, so that the succession plan stays on track.

It will very much depend on whether the pappies are willing to take the risk of the mistress coming back with the kid after this fella took over. If this is deemed to be too messy, I believe they will axe him and find another. You can control everything but you can't control this woman if she chooses to talk in the future. How are they going to prevent this? Silence her? Blow her up like what our good neighbour did?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can control everything but you can't control this woman if she chooses to talk in the future. How are they going to prevent this? Silence her? Blow her up like what our good neighbour did?

Agree. But they can tilt the equation very much in their favour by getting her to emigrate and revoking her S'porean citizenship.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's really cheaper to sack him and save those good money for taxpayers... so that he can continue to fark her for pure eternity private limited inside his car or the columbarium, till cum does they apart.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Could it be the Kee Chiu was caught having a tryst with Ho Jinx? LHL wanted him fire but Old Fart intervene. Remember, Kee Chiu is like a son to Old Fart.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First piece of true insider news in a long time.

Many civil servants and close affiliates of the pappies are already disillusioned with the PAP. They may be collecting a paycheck from them or singing its praises, but just beneath the surface they are in full revolt. :cool:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Many civil servants and close affiliates of the pappies are already disillusioned with the PAP.

Many civil servants have been disillusioned, hence I had penned a reminder for them in 2009, had been dropping a note every year without fail since.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
There seems to acceptance at the highest levels that there will be regime change in 2021. The policy problems which were built up over 25 years appear impossible to resolve. The thinking now appears to be to try and earn as much as possible for personal piggy banks before it all ends in 2021.

Many civil servants and close affiliates of the pappies are already disillusioned with the PAP. They may be collecting a paycheck from them or singing its praises, but just beneath the surface they are in full revolt. :cool:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former NSP Secretary General Goh Meng Seng has explained that he plans to contest in the next general election.Updating the public on this facebook page, he said this:For many friends who are very concerned about my political path ahead and keep asking me this question:Are you coming back to politics to contest in coming GE?At this stage, I can give a definite answer to all of you, with the blessings of my wife, YES, I will be back in politics to contest in the coming GE.Will I form my own party or join any party?I have not made up my mind yet but you will know very soon, once I do.*Article first appeared on*https://www.facebook.com/gohmengseng.freedom/posts/10204980323000971

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Former NSP Secretary General Goh Meng Seng has explained that he plans to contest in the next general election.Updating the public on this facebook page, he said this:For many friends who are very concerned about my political path ahead and keep asking me this question:Are you coming back to politics to contest in coming GE?At this stage, I can give a definite answer to all of you, with the blessings of my wife, YES, I will be back in politics to contest in the coming GE.Will I form my own party or join any party?I have not made up my mind yet but you will know very soon, once I do.*Article first appeared on*https://www.facebook.com/gohmengseng.freedom/posts/10204980323000971

So he will only run if the wife says Yes?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, you can't accuse him of planning too far ahead.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that he is rather disconnected from others.

Although a humble background, he probably forgotten about it after MIW gave him all the glorified lifestyle as a scholar.

chanchunsing1-thdux.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While a lot is known about his seamstress mother, there is almost nothing known about who his father is. Perhaps he is like John Snow of Game of Thrones.

If the father abandoned the mother, that explains where Kee Chiu got his irresponsible philandering genes. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While a lot is known about his seamstress mother, there is almost nothing known about who his father is. Perhaps he is like John Snow of Game of Thrones.

So, the NTUC is equivalent to the Night's Watch. :wink:

Maybe his father was the machine. And his mother was the machine-operator. Every night doing rotating shifts on him. :biggrin: