• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real reason Kee Chiu leaving Ministar's post

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
(For the past few days I haven't been able to be online due to a snowfall and for that reason haven't been able to bring you some juicy news regarding Kee Chiu's reason for leaving the ministry.)

Here's what a little bird from the West told me:

- Kee Chiu's mistress is pregnant with his child
- his wife got to know about his adultery and his love-child. She threatens to expose his adultery to the public (no surprise there :smile:)
- Kee Chiu voluntarily informs LHL about it
- Kee Chiu's wife relents and agrees to keep the peace if the mistress emigrates to a foreign country
- To avoid scandalizing Sinkies further, LHL adopts a temporary measure by moving Kee Chiu to a non-ministerial position

Note: I've to go for dinner now. It's fast approaching 6pm over here.

Heng Chee How was labour chief in waiting............. what did he do wrong? Dun forget he is related to LEEfamily

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's up to you or anyone on this forum to believe what I wrote. I won't lose sleep over it :smile: The person who should lose sleep is Kee Chiu.

Michael Palmer's case is different. In Palmer's case, the boyfriend of Palmer's lover had all the incriminating evidence and was ready to expose their adultery to the whole world, to the detriment of the PAP.

In Kee Chiu's case, his wife agreed to keep silent and the peace provided his mistress emigrated to a foreign country and give birth to his love-child over there. (Sounds familiar to the Old Fart's case in which Gecko refused to acknowledge his love-child?)

Kee Chiu isn't the first person to commit adultery. Do you remember Goh Keng Swee, the virile old goat?

Wait.. if true old fart's kid is how old now?

Will he suddenly swoop in and claim the throne with the backing of mainland leadership?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a defeated general. That would always be a black mark in his CV. We prefer spotless CVs.

knn...u go f### spider lah....your own party bro, also want to talk down.... confirm to me that the grassloot these days has no code of conduct..... .

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
First piece of true insider news in a long time.

It's up to you or anyone on this forum to believe what I wrote. I won't lose sleep over it :smile: The person who should lose sleep is Kee Chiu.

Michael Palmer's case is different. In Palmer's case, the boyfriend of Palmer's lover had all the incriminating evidence and was ready to expose their adultery to the whole world, to the detriment of the PAP.

In Kee Chiu's case, his wife agreed to keep silent and the peace provided his mistress emigrated to a foreign country and give birth to his love-child over there. (Sounds familiar to the Old Fart's case in which Gecko refused to acknowledge his love-child?)

Kee Chiu isn't the first person to commit adultery. Do you remember Goh Keng Swee, the virile old goat?

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real giveaway clue was when the rumour-starter framed people from the West as having started it.

This is probably the photo that triggers the panic and this vicious rumour.

10382241_10152653444802934_5976655944828576089_o.jpg

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kee Chiu latest ?

That's not possible. He is a person of utmost integrity.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah! now we know the weakness of the man in white. their big head may not be corrupted but their little dickhead is definitely is. all that's needed to do is to send them a thaigirl and they shall cum with their holy spray

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the great white pinky, let's give him a TAI-GE 台哥。。。。and all his universe blackhole shall see the light!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wa, if really he is the so-called successor, he really going to lose big this time round. That mistress better be some super chio type to make it worth the sacrifice seah....