• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple dead, maid injured after dispute at Yuan Ching Road condominium

Ultravox

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Couple dead, maid injured after dispute at Yuan Ching Road condominium

AsiaOne Friday, Jan 30, 2015

20150130_slashing.jpg

Two of the three people who sustained serious injuries at Yuan Ching Road on Friday morning are believed to have succumbed to their wounds.
Print

SINGAPORE - A couple died following a slashing case reported at Yuan Ching Road on Friday morning where three people were found injured, reported The Straits Times.

According to a statement from the police, the case involved a domestic worker and her employers at the home. Media outlets reported that the couple had got into a dispute and their 37-year-old Filipino maid tried to intervene.

According to the Singapore Civil Defence Force, a call was received at about 8am, and three ambulances were dispatched to the scene at the condominium, Parkview Mansions.

Said the statement from the police: "On January 30 at 7.56am, police received a call for assistance at Park View Mansion located at 9D Yuan Ching Road.

"Upon police’s arrival, a 37-year-old female victim was found injured arising from an earlier dispute at her employer's home and she was conveyed to National University Hospital. Shortly after, police found a 37-year-old man and a 39-year-old woman, injured in a residential unit at the said condominium.

"Both were conveyed to NUH where they subsequently succumbed to their injuries and were pronounced dead. They are believed to be involved in the earlier dispute."

Police investigations are ongoing.

[email protected]

Ultravox

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yuan Ching Road deaths: Man sent email titled 'Final Note' to media on morning of incident

AsiaOne Friday, Jan 30, 2015

20150130-yuanching.jpg

SINGAPORE - A man involved in the Yuan Ching Road slashing incident on Friday morning had apparently sent an email to the media about his grievances with his wife and their maid.

The lengthy email, which was sent to various newsrooms at 8.11am, had the subject header "Jurong Murder" and a headline "Final Note".

Shin Min Daily News reproduced the entire email. In it, the man identifies himself as Ken Ong and writes about how he had been suffering and silently bearing his and his wife's burdens, but in exchange, he "gets her lies, promises and betrayals".

He said he had been living with his wife for 12 years but they were in the midst of a divorce.

He talked about how he had gone back to study at the Building and Construction Authority and that it had been stressful.

He said he commutes four hours to and fro daily and ensures that he attends every class even if it was only for an hour or two.

"I sleep only four to six hours a day, the rest of my day is spent studying and I have no time for entertainment like watching TV," he wrote.

Ong also said that studying at 36 years old after stopping studies for about 18 years, and also having to compete with the elites from China to be top of the cohort, is not a joke.

Ultravox

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yuan Ching Road deaths: He had plans to kill 3 months ago

AsiaOne Saturday, Jan 31, 2015

20150131-yuanching.jpg

SINGAPORE - The man who killed his wife and attacked his maid on Friday morning at Yuan Ching Road in Jurong had apparently planned to do so about three months ago.

A post in his Facebook account revealed that he had "bought what I need to do".

"Now, I just have to wait for three more things to be done," wrote Ken Ong Wei Poh, 37, on his Facebook status on Nov 13 last year.

Ong also wrote: "Destroyed my life and yet enjoying without no conscience. Always in self-denial and arrogrance, thinking that having money gives you all the right to destroy and play with someone (sic) life without any consequences."

He updated his Facebook status again on Dec 17: "One more thing done, two more to go before I do what I should have done long ago. Let the devil get what the devil deserve in due date."

yuanchingdeath1.jpg

It is believed that he was referring to his wife, Madam Karen Koh Siang Hua, 39, whom he had attacked with a knife at a condominium unit at Blk 9D Park View Mansion after their six-year-old son had left for school.

Ong is believed to have stabbed himself after injuring Madam Koh.

Filipino domestic helper, Ms Jamelarin Jasmen Corpuz, 37, was also injured when she tried to intervene. She managed to flee and ran down three storeys to the carpark while screaming for help.

Ong and Madam Koh succumbed to injuries after being sent to National University Hospital (NUH) on Friday. Ms Corpuz was also taken to NUH. Her condition is said to be stable, reported The New Paper.

According to an email titled "Jurong Murder" that was sent to the media at 8.11am on the same day, Ong ranted about his grievances with Madam Koh, a Malaysian resident.

It is understood that the couple, who have been married for six years, were in the midst of getting a divorce.

In the 2,050-word post, Ong wrote about how going back to school at the Building and Construction Authority's BCA Academy helped him regain his confidence.

Ultravox

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yuan Ching Road deaths: Man did not get along with his father

AsiaOne Saturday, Jan 31, 2015

20150131-yuanching_0.jpg

SINGAPORE - He resented his father and has not seen him for the past two years. But each time Ken Ong did see his father, he would blame him for not supporting him while he was growing up.

Reporters from Lianhe Wanbao managed to speak to the father of Ong, the 37-year-old man who reportedly stabbed himself after slashing his wife, Madam Karen Koh, 39, at their Yuan Ching Road condominium on Friday morning.

Their Filipino maid, Ms Jamelarin Jasmen Corpuz, 37, was also attacked by Ong when she tried to intervene.

Ong's father, Mr Ong De Ying, told the Chinese evening daily that his son had moved out from their 2-bedroom rented unit at Toa Payoh Lorong 5 over a decade ago.

Although his son would visit him once every few years, their relationship was strained. They hardly kept in touch and had nothing to say to each other, revealed Mr Ong.

"He blames me for leaving him with his grandmother after my divorce," said the 69-year-old Ong.

In his email titled 'Final Note', the younger Ong wrote about coming from a divorced family and "how much hurt it can give to a kid". Ong had no siblings, according to Lianhe Wanbao.

Photo Gallery:

http://multimedia.asiaone.com/node/...5%&innerWidth=650&innerHeight=500&iframe=true

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a fuckless loser.........people have, he also want, but no capabilities. Blame this, blame that, but never blame himself and still got fucking time to go on facebook somemore.........

I doubt he paid for the hiring of the maid..........so what respect he expecting from her?

Even a dog would finally divorce him, still got the cheek to complain about not having sex with his wife. Just look at his piece of lard, KNS....

But I'm surprised why the wife still thinks he can get anything out of him........through the divorce, like the flat for example.....she's just as dumb and paid with it with her life.

Ultravox

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yuan Ching Road deaths: Dad didn't know son was married

Father, who attends son's cremation, says they last met a few years ago

Published on Feb 2, 2015 7:02 AM

ST_20150202_VNDASLASH_1032139e.jpg

Undertaker Roland Tay (left) speaking to Mr Ong Teck Eng, the father of Mr Ken Ong, who allegedly murdered his wife before turning the same knife on himself. Mr Tay paid for the rites and cremation. -- ST PHOTOS: DANSON CHEONG, KEVIN LIM

By Danson Cheong And Lim Yi Han

Mr Ken Ong and his father Ong Teck Eng had become strangers.

Yet the older Mr Ong, 70, was at his son's cremation yesterday.

Mr Ken Ong died last Friday morning from stab wounds to his abdomen. He allegedly murdered his wife, Madam Karen Koh, before turning the same knife on himself.

Mr Ong Teck Eng spoke to reporters yesterday, before the cremation of his 37-year-old son at Mandai Crematorium.

"This is my duty as a father," he said.

The rites and cremation were paid for by undertaker Roland Tay, founder of Direct Funeral Services.

At a quiet Buddhist ceremony attended only by a monk, Mr Ong and Mr Tay, Mr Ong betrayed no emotion during the ritual and when he looked at his son for the last time when the casket was opened.

After the funeral, he said: "He looked like he was at peace... This is how life is. There is no point crying, it won't bring the person back."

Mr Ken Ong's mother left the family when he was just two, and Mr Ong Teck Eng raised his son by working as a butcher.

"He was chubby all his life, we called him 'pui kia' (Hokkien for fat child)," said Mr Ong in a mix of Mandarin and Hokkien, adding that his son had always liked playing computer games.

He put his son through school, up till Mr Ken Ong dropped out of polytechnic.

He would not say how the two of them had grown apart.

"We lived in the same home, but some days we would not talk at all."

Years ago, his son had moved out. The last time they met was a few years back, when the younger Mr Ong came by his home to pass him $200 to $300, he said. The elder Mr Ong lives alone in a one-room rental flat in Toa Payoh.

The younger man was carrying a baby boy and had been driven there by a woman who did not step out of the car.

"I didn't know if he was married, he didn't say."

This was something the father found out only on Saturday afternoon, when reporters knocked on his door.

On Friday, his son allegedly attacked both Madam Koh, 39, and the couple's maid, Ms Jasmen Jamelarin Corpuz, 37, with a chopper at their Yuan Ching Road home.

The couple died in hospital, and Madam Koh was cremated on Saturday evening.

The maid was seriously injured but survived, and was still warded at the National University Hospital yesterday.

Before he died, Mr Ken Ong had e-mailed a 2,047-word "Final Note" to the media and others, describing his failed marriage.

One of his grievances was that he had been forced to stop his studies at the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Academy. A BCA spokesman said Mr Ken Ong was a diligent student who had a positive attitude.

Yesterday, the older Mr Ong said: "My son was wrong to do something like this, we have wronged (Madam Koh's family), I know this in my heart."

When asked if he had any last words for his son, he said: "Take care of yourself."

[email protected]

[email protected]