• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - 28 yr old Singaporean chiobu single mother kena jailed

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Aiyah...2 weeks she is out...1 week discount for good behavior in prison.

Treat the 2 weeks as holiday camp lah...

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN I fast fast chiong into thread but Where is the chioubu you talking about? I only see one aunty with tattoo eyebrow.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
the poor lady had her first child at age 20. single mother now; where the fuck is the useless ex-husband who knocked her up and left her to deal with the kids? she is working hard to raise her 2 singaporean kids. she must be under a hell lot of stress. my sympathies to her.

instead of importing FT china trash who pee in our trains, our tax dollars should be spent on helping people like her to raise 2 successful singaporean kids.

Yes agreed she's fully stressed up with 2 kids and a hopeless maid that caused her to upset
hit her. Some of this maid can drive u up the wall!! They a plain dump!

That bloody man who screwed her left her fighting by herself & 2 kids! Now go jail because of
dump maid!!