• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption this: Shamu with UK Foreign Minister Hammond

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
B8k-lYEIUAAVu51.jpg

Hammond: Got to wash yourself next time. You stink.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"thank you for creating botanical gardens in sg. we sinkies would have never thought of that. instead we would have razed all jungle and build more condos. and we are grateful for you angmos to introduce us to western-style clothing. it's so appropriate for this climate. otherwise, we would still walk around in our sarongs. thank you, thank you. angmos are the best!"

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
"thank you for creating botanical gardens in sg. we sinkies would have never thought of that. instead we would have razed all jungle and build more condos. and we are grateful for you angmos to introduce us to western-style clothing. it's so appropriate for this climate. otherwise, we would still walk around in our sarongs. thank you, thank you. angmos are the best!"

Hammond: I need to go naked afterwards. So damn hot here!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hammond: "SHouldn't you be swinging from these trees, you little black man?"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Shamu: Mr. Hammond Sir, you like coconut juice or not? I climb the tree and pluck one for you, ok?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Shamu: You know Mr. Hammond, this place reminds me of Temburong jungle in Brunei
Hammond: Really? What were you doing there?
Shamu: well, Singapore has a secret military treaty with Brunei to run our jungle warfare courses there, mah.
Shamu: Oh shit, I violated the Official Secrets Act again, didn't I?
Hammond: You are such a retard.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hammond: Jesus Christ! Why do you middle finger me? What wrong have I done?!

Thambi: No lah! Too used to doing it to the Stinkees! It is so embarrassing!

Hammond: But why do you hate your citizens so much?

Thambi: Aiyo! These Stinkees hor, we screw them till SG50 till die die vote for us one leh! How to see them up? *hee*hee*

Hammond: *shake head*