• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is happening in yuan ching road near lakeside?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10472088_821789427879638_6425793231148456472_n.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Karen Koh, Ms Nice Lady, the lady i'm with for 12 years. I'm being blinded by her lies and seemingly nice lady nature. Staying with her for 5 years plus before we broke off first. Then she got involve as a mistress to a married guy, got pregnant and abandoned. However, she insisted that she wanted to keep the kid, her parents as usual doesn't care or bother with that. The experience i had with her already told me, she will never be a loving and caring mother. Kid to her is just like me to her, dogs. She just want companionship whenever she want, she won't be responsible to them or show love and care towards them. She promised that she will be a changed person and somehow, i believed her, you can call me blind by love or desperation to settle down, i actually propose to her and we got married. I thought after the last failed relationship with the married guy, she will realise the value of a man when he is willing to stand by you even this kind of thing happened and willingness to care and love a kid that is not his. After all these years, truth be told, she totally possess her parents traits and even worse than that, Ingrate, Liar, Schemer, Irresponsible, Actress, Lack of moral values, really if you named it, she almost got it. For sure even though the kid is not my biological son but i love him maybe even much more than my own, as i actually quit my work to take care of him and this family for 4 years before i started my studies.

Why this man so stupid. She dumped him for a married man. Then kena pregnant, he take her back.... Sinkie man really kena cheated by Jiu Hoo woman!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why this man so stupid. She dumped him for a married man. Then kena pregnant, he take her back.... Sinkie man really kena cheated by Jiu Hoo woman!

A lot of gong kias out there think once a woman gets pregnant, it is his moral duty to take care of her and the baby. Good karma blah blah etc. They don't even bother to get a paternity test done first before signing the birth certificate. :rolleyes:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
 园景路双尸案的男女死者王伟宝和许香华事发前正在办离婚,知情者爆料,两人离婚的导火线有两个,一个是男方六年来吃软饭,另一个是他搞外遇,甚至曾带“小三”回家。
而男方则声称,他放弃工作是为了孩子,女方离婚后还得每个月给他1000元的赡养费...

10366158_821778177880763_3656859200622621981_n.jpg
10574162_821778201214094_6152860609294034727_n.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
A lot of gong kias out there think once a woman gets pregnant, it is his moral duty to take care of her and the baby. Good karma blah blah etc. They don't even bother to get a paternity test done first before signing the birth certificate. :rolleyes:

but this one Buikia knows baby not his... he still willing to take her back ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
but this one Buikia knows baby not his... he still willing to take her back ...

The bottom line of this whole sordid episode is that two sinkie losers have expired and two far more talented foreigners will take their place.

Case closed. Let's move on.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Andy Koh, your Mr Nice Guy is actually committing Bigamy for the past 7-8 years. Married in singapore but marry another woman in china, and hiding her in Malaysia with a kid almost 7 years old. His parents and karen, all know about it and all trying to cover up for him all these years. So in singapore as a cover up or make amends, he acts like a caring husband and following Rachel way in the growth of company.

Rachel is not stupid so i believe she knew about the Bigamy as well, because of his frequent flyer to Malaysia with lies of trying to expand TYT Corp to Malaysia and she even got a letter from the mistress asking her to leave him so she could take care of him. Yes, he already expanded his roots there long ago. Why is she enduring all that? Simple, true to perspective, she is the greedy and scheming woman. Would you want about $4.000 in alimony and about a million or two in assets from divorce or constantly drawing around $8,000 in salary and about $7,000 allowances monthly, driving Jaguar and changing car annually with whole company of people have to listen to you and the assets are still under her control if she stay married? Answer is simple, at least to her.

Now now...will her brother Andy Koh be charged for Bigamy under the Womens' Charter???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow... 5 times sex in 12 years.... :biggrin:

Women withhold sex as a form of control. They only ration out their pussy once in a while for your 'good behaviour', typically when you buy them some expensive, shiny items. Don't be held to ransom by such women. Do something else with your time or have sex with other women.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Women withhold sex as a form of control. They only ration out their pussy once in a while for your 'good behaviour', typically when you buy them some expensive, shiny items. Don't be held to ransom by such women. Do something else with your time or have sex with other women.

It's cheaper to buy whores at the other forum.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Male Loser Uses Woman's Charter As Excuse For Murder!

Woman Charter sounds like Stone Age Man Law!!

Woman's Charter can only affect you if you get married.

You have a choice to free yourself from the oppression. Avoid marriage.