• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is happening in yuan ching road near lakeside?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dating is different from marriage. In marriage, there is a signed contract bound by law. A wife who doesn't put out for her husband and makes him sexually frustrated is basically committing breach of contract. In an ideal world she can be sued or divorced without any alimony. However, in the 'progressive' modern world, feminist lobbyists ensure that she gets all the power in Family Court.

So you get frustrated. And you may finally snap, like Ken Ong.

In a marriage it is hard enough when a couple have to sort things out themselves. In this case it was the maid & wife ganging up on him.
The reason LKY was against having chinese maids in Spore was that he feared that the males would be attracted to them & cause marital problems. Well it seems that problems can be caused even with filipino maids who develop a unhealthy relationship with the wives.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many sinkies never realise that within or inter sinkies, a lot of tension is arising. the stress level accelerated by how the pap gahmen rule the city is very destructive, imho. the cost of living and high expectations of sinkies are killing themselves. by installing CCTVs everywhere and having LTA summon ocifer guaring the bus lanes, do you think it is wise move? do we really need that kind of surveillance?

In a marriage it is hard enough when a couple have to sort things out themselves. In this case it was the maid & wife ganging up on him.
The reason LKY was against having chinese maids in Spore was that he feared that the males would be attracted to them & cause marital problems. Well it seems that problems can be caused even with filipino maids who develop a unhealthy relationship with the wives.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time I come into this thread, came in because surprised its 7 pages long.

Simi taijee ah?

Spore has many socilal problems & this case involves many elements of the cause of the problems: the womens charter, foreigners, money$$, sex or rather the lack of it, a murder,....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many sinkies never realise that within or inter sinkies, a lot of tension is arising. the stress level accelerated by how the pap gahmen rule the city is very destructive, imho. the cost of living and high expectations of sinkies are killing themselves. by installing CCTVs everywhere and having LTA summon ocifer guaring the bus lanes, do you think it is wise move? do we really need that kind of surveillance?

I'm old enough to see the changes that have taken place in Spore. In my opinion as well as others the changes are unhealthy. I now no longer consider Spore as a home but rather as an expensive hotel. On a daily basis I am faced with expensive costs & bills.

It is only when I travel that I can relax. Fortunately I have enough $$ to travel & look for a cheaper & nicer hotel :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want to migrate to australia but looking at the stringent conditions laid down by their immigration, i think it's tough...looks like have to adjust myself to suit the sinkie environment.

I'm old enough to see the changes that have taken place in Spore. In my opinion as well as others the changes are unhealthy. I now no longer consider Spore as a home but rather as an expensive hotel. On a daily basis I am faced with expensive costs & bills.

It is only when I travel that I can relax. Fortunately I have enough $$ to travel & look for a cheaper & nicer hotel :smile:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
i want to migrate to australia but looking at the stringent conditions laid down by their immigration, i think it's tough...looks like have to adjust myself to suit the sinkie environment.

Never really liked AU or NZ. Don't really like the way of life. I am more Asian and would like to move to an Asian country instead... maybe Thailand?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Never really liked AU or NZ. Don't really like the way of life. I am more Asian and would like to move to an Asian country instead... maybe Thailand?

What do you mean when you say you're "more Asian"? Please define the term in the context of this discussion.

I've lived in Singapore and I've lived in OZ and NZ and my way of life has been exactly the same because I live life the way I want to.

Nobody in NZ or OZ imposed a way of life upon me. I have always been free to choose.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Estranged from his family and hating his wife's, Mr Ken Ong, the man who stabbed his wife, the family maid and then himself on Friday, had many friends online.

He befriended complete strangers, many of whom are young, pretty bloggers.

Yet, his "cries for help" on his Facebook wall went unheeded, resulting in his tragic end.

In November and then in December last year, Mr Ong posted two disturbing messages on his Facebook page. Both suggested he had sinister plans.

Read the full report in our print edition on Feb 1.
- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/killer-hubby-had-online-friends-was-cut-own-father#sthash.Z2l7F8cv.dpuf

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Which conditions do you consider to be "stringent"?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you ever lived abroad:confused:

You will find many foreigners abroad e.g. Sporeans, Malaysian. Hongkies,..etc. You can choose who you want to mix with. There is enough space unlike in Spore. It can be very peaceful & quiet.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday 3:53 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #56
AhLoy http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Member

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20150131-322897

Quote:3个月前面簿已露杀机
死者要与两女同归于尽

31/01/2015 on 联合晚报

20150127ln_shaqi01.jpg

女死者许祥华(左)和女佣杰思敏(右)和孩子合照。(互联网

男死者面簿揭露杀机,约三个月前就策划要杀妻子和女佣,疑当时才买下凶刀,还留言表示“恶人将得到恶报”,要与两人同归于尽。《联合晚报》昨日报道,昨天清晨7点50分左右,裕廊裕华园附近的柏景大厦(Parkview Mansion)第9D座公寓三楼的一个住家单位发生骇人血案,酿两死一伤。37岁的男子王位宝(洋名 Ken Ong)疑与妻子许祥华 (39岁,译音,洋名 Karen Koh)发生激烈争执后砍伤妻子后自残,两人送院后不治。​

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday 12:46 AM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_1.gif Post: #94
Sinostar http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Member
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/uploads/avatars/avatar_114.jpg?dateline=1376370643
Is that his wife?
Saw his FB posting of a Bali trip last year and this was one of the rare pic w someone in it.
The person lying down is the maid?
jIJDET3.jpg

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 2:18 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_1.gif Post: #149
tanakow http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif

You trust the Singapore news media? They could be selectively reporting to discredit the guy.

Today 12:33 PMteeth53 Wrote:The way script wrote by news paper. Day one since knowing each other, they part way n five years later they came back to help each others. Me think they really really do not know each other too well n happened too soon to help each others solve their own problem.

Money problem plus family later don look up on him, un-resolve problem start to keep up for him n acummulate till it hit rock bottom, Boomzzz. He goes bersek at break point.​
(This post was last modified: Today 2:19 PM by tanakow.)

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
She look like sun ho. Ah bui dig and found gold. Both woman in his life are bonkable. Eat soft rice and study full time. Doing nothing in life and grow fatter. He expect to get respect this way? Fucking piece of lard.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they just upped the score system to 65, my profile is only 55, so i need 10 more points. and in order to get the 10 extra points, i need to score an 8 in the IELTS test. already taken, now still pending results.

Which conditions do you consider to be "stringent"?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
they just upped the score system to 65, my profile is only 55, so i need 10 more points. and in order to get the 10 extra points, i need to score an 8 in the IELTS test. already taken, now still pending results.

Keep away from singlish speaking characters and you should have no problems scoring 8 or more.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very, very soon, they will be glaring at you when you hold a beer mug in your hand after 10.30 pm..

Is this the type of country u want to live in.??? Where there are countless rules over rules..???

Fuck the PAP... They mess up our lives.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was once a famous fengshui guy told me....better stay far far away women who draw their eyebrows...