• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is happening in yuan ching road near lakeside?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Male Loser Uses Woman's Charter As Excuse For Murder!

Woman's Charter can only affect you if you get married.

You have a choice to free yourself from the oppression. Avoid marriage.

It doesnt seem to affect Karen's brother, Andy Koh...:biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now now...will her brother Andy Koh be charged for Bigamy under the Womens' Charter???

Charged by whom? Wife never complain, how to get charged? Wife rather keep quiet because he is worth more married, than divorced, poor ah bui was not, house and car obtained through the wife, he should just face reality and divorce kwai kwai since he basically eat soft rice, loser lah.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Buikia only enjoy 5 times in 12 years nia...kena shortchanged :biggrin:

Think of it this way, if you are a nobody from loser town and you get to fuck a TYT director, you tao chio already, he got to do it 5 times some more, what short-changed?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think of it this way, if you are a nobody from loser town and you get to fuck a TYT director, you tao chio already, he got to do it 5 times some more, what short-changed?

You sure talk like you know a fucking shitload of how to jiak neng png from rich JB horse faced ccbs hor?

Must be part of your itinerary to offer your "pay less to get more" gigolo services when you go pump your cheap petrol then try to sell your suburban condo projects to those pwabye horsed faced jb sluts is it?

Fuck you u 2 bit housing agent.........

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

I also dated sibei wu lui gals before... i also get to have many many intimate times with them leh.. 1 year relationship at least got 100 times intimacy ... so your theory is wrong lah :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
 园景路双尸案的男女死者王伟宝和许香华事发前正在办离婚,知情者爆料,两人离婚的导火线有两个,一个是男方六年来吃软饭,另一个是他搞外遇,甚至曾带“小三”回家。
而男方则声称,他放弃工作是为了孩子,女方离婚后还得每个月给他1000元的赡养费...

10366158_821778177880763_3656859200622621981_n.jpg
10574162_821778201214094_6152860609294034727_n.jpg

The woman has nice high cheekbones, reminds me of MILF Zoey Holloway.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also dated sibei wu lui gals before... i also get to have many many intimate times with them leh.. 1 year relationship at least got 100 times intimacy ... so your theory is wrong lah :biggrin:

Dating is different from marriage. In marriage, there is a signed contract bound by law. A wife who doesn't put out for her husband and makes him sexually frustrated is basically committing breach of contract. In an ideal world she can be sued or divorced without any alimony. However, in the 'progressive' modern world, feminist lobbyists ensure that she gets all the power in Family Court.

So you get frustrated. And you may finally snap, like Ken Ong.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
First time I come into this thread, came in because surprised its 7 pages long.

Simi taijee ah?