• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who the heck is Arissa Cheo?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Came across a story about "heiress" Arissa Cheo. When I tried to google the name I got stories of so called married celebrities now having marital problems.

What I want to know is why is she called a heiress :confused: What does her parents do & what are the worth for her to be called an heiress:confused:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Came across a story about "heiress" Arissa Cheo. When I tried to google the name I got stories of so called married celebrities now having marital problems.

What I want to know is why is she called a heiress :confused: What does her parents do & what are the worth for her to be called an heiress:confused:

cheo family of mewah?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google it, it is easy. Keywords: arrissa cheo father
http://www.forbes.com/profile/tong-choon-cheo-1/

#49 Cheo Tong Choon & family

Net Worth
$455 Million
As of July 2014
Follow (0)
Age 70
Source Of Wealth edible oils
Residence Singapore, Singapore
Citizenship Singapore
Children 4 Cheo Tong Choon & family on Forbes Lists
#49 Singapore's 50 Richest
#43 in 2013
Canada-trained medical doctor Cheo Tong Choon runs edible oils refiner Mewah International, started by his late father, Cheo Peng Hong, in the 1950s. Today it sells its brands, such as Oki and Moi, in more than 100 countries. Shares fortune derived from 85% stake in Mewah with his brothers Seng Jin and Tiong Choon; Seng Jin retired, but daughters Michelle and Bianca continue to help him run the company.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Google it, it is easy. Keywords: arrissa cheo father
http://www.forbes.com/profile/tong-choon-cheo-1/

#49 Cheo Tong Choon & family

Net Worth
$455 Million
As of July 2014
Follow (0)
Age 70
Source Of Wealth edible oils
Residence Singapore, Singapore
Citizenship Singapore
Children 4 Cheo Tong Choon & family on Forbes Lists
#49 Singapore's 50 Richest
#43 in 2013
Canada-trained medical doctor Cheo Tong Choon runs edible oils refiner Mewah International, started by his late father, Cheo Peng Hong, in the 1950s. Today it sells its brands, such as Oki and Moi, in more than 100 countries. Shares fortune derived from 85% stake in Mewah with his brothers Seng Jin and Tiong Choon; Seng Jin retired, but daughters Michelle and Bianca continue to help him run the company.

$455 is a respectable sum especially if he didn't have to rely on PAP connections. When I googled I only found news about his daughter & her escapades. The news outlets today can be so superficial. They don't realise that people want to know more backgroung info & not just have pretty pictures.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
90% SG girls, rich or not, are not good wife material....

In Spore girls are brought up to be working units. Other than looking for the 5Cs/6Cs most girls have no other goals or aspirations.

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have 50 years of PAP social engineering.

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Spore girls are brought up to be working units. Other than looking for the 5Cs/6Cs most girls have no other goals or aspirations.

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have 50 years of PAP social engineering.

yah...and that stupid Women's garter...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is like Paris Hilton: already has a family fortune, so no need to slog for a living like the peasants.

Howard Shaw is another example.

The male ones are 'philantropists', the female ones are 'socialites'. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least she is not chasing after angmos .

How come girls never go for the NS boys, don't they like the short haircut or green :smile: