• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you think of the RWS malaysia food court?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the penang char kway teow buay pai chiak but kan silang exp $8 one plate. eat already i feel song and buay song at the same time :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a 5 star resort for heavens sake. S$8 is reasonable in such places. But the cooks are all banglas.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
the penang char kway teow buay pai chiak but kan silang exp $8 one plate. eat already i feel song and buay song at the same time :biggrin:

Over priced I won't want to patronise them, let them close shop if
ppl "bersatu" boycott them after some time they will closed shop!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its only good when cny nothing to eat can always go there makan other than that stay alway liao :biggrin:

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
believed that a genting scout scoured the whole of Malaysia to bring in the best or at least the popular ones here.
perhaps it started good and now they have gone complacent and replaced the cooks

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
food there no big deal, most of the cost goes to rent, so do you think is worth the price paying for !!!