• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

paging hokkien...where is the best hokkien mee?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
definitely not kim's total shit, lau fucker wear office long sleeve char mee thought he very sud but kanasai :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bedok food centre beside the bus interchange has a really good hokkien mee stall (facing the toilet entrance). i think it is called Gim Chew.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
teck ghee market ... everyday long queue

jalan tojak coffee chop

toa payoh hawker center - over hyped.

Geylang Lor 29 Fried Hokkien Mee, 396 East Coast Road

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bedok food centre beside the bus interchange has a really good hokkien mee stall (facing the toilet entrance). i think it is called Gim Chew.

Bedok got 2. Dun go to wrong one. Go to the one which uses banana left wrapping.
That said both stalls also got their fans.
My personal favorite is geylang Lor 29 one

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kallang airport

Kallang airport HC got 3.
Most popular is nam sing but now standards dropped as they like to prepack during peak hours.
Next is Yee/Ghee Kee that's claims to be famous from serangoon road.
Last is jackson.....jackson many say worst of the lot....pity as the owner is kind hearted chap always fried free for charity.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kallang airport HC got 3.
Most popular is nam sing but now standards dropped as they like to prepack during peak hours.
Next is Yee/Ghee Kee that's claims to be famous from serangoon road.
Last is jackson.....jackson many say worst of the lot....pity as the owner is kind hearted chap always fried free for charity.

Nam sing is good.
i m going try lor29 .see so many recomond

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
fwah didnt know got so many, limbu must be damn suaku. ok this weekend i go try all..breakfast, lunch, dinner go on a hokkien mee tour

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time nus arts canteen got one stall siao chabor also not bad, she will look at you with a funny face and ask you loudly, "hokkien mee? you want?"

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then u reply i want tua liap ne.
u bo leh

better not she bohosay type, got those psychotic killer eyes..sometimes she will be holding a knife and chopping the garlic very viciously and then suddenly look up at you and ask you... "you want hokkien mee? yes?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
That hawker centre opposite Viviocity market still around? Not bad too the hokkien prawn mee.