• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s okay for husbands to cane wives to train them, says Selangor Mufti

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The day the Muslims see the Quran as a story book is also the day they'll transform for the better.

The day Muslims see Koran as a story book, they will not be Muslims. Same with Christians and their bible.

There are Christians still do not believe in evolution despite many fossils to support the hypothesis. Yet they believe in the invisible man even without any proof.

In short, these religions are poison. They degrade the mind and devoid it from reasons and logic.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone fucking explain to me how this bunch of Muslim fucks think????

mufti-comment-600x360.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 28, 2015:
According to the Selangor mufti, Muslims husbands can cane their wives with the intention of “training” them.
In an Utusan Online report three days ago, Datuk Tamyes Abdul Wahid said this form of punishment was sanctioned by the religion as a form of “rehabilitation” to train wives and children, on their duties.
“Husbands are allowed to hit their wives for the purpose of teaching without the intention to hurt them or disgrace them.
“This method, however, should be the last resort after all other methods fail including reprimanding her and sleeping separately,” said the article.
This was picked up by Women’s Aid Organisation (WAO) whom in a stinging Facebook post yesterday, called on Tamyes “unfit to guide the Sultan”.

“No. A man can’t do that. It is a crime to beat your wife, just read the Domestic Violence Act.
“How can someone whose job is to advise and guide the Sultan, the state government and society condone domestic violence?
“We call on all Malaysians to stand up and reject the Selangor mufti’s extremist, misogynistic, and unlawful statement and to stand up against all forms of violence against women,” the post read.
This post was met with mixed response from netizens, both Muslims and non-Muslims.
Leena Varughese commented : “Seems like we are having more n more of this epidemic of utmost stupidity”.
S. Jamal Al-Idrus said: “Train them for what, the circus?”
Usha Nantini said: “Woman is not an animal for u to train!! Uneducated n uncivilised monkeys like you are the ones that needs to be caned n trained to show respect”.
There were also some who came to his defence.
Shilla Abu Bakar said: “I think he’s being misinterpreted”.
Zaizulkamar Jai said: “Non-Muslims are just meddlesome when it comes to our affairs.”

He supports BDSM

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I train my wife every night. One of the rare times I am in agreement with the mufti.

tumblr_mvg0t62Er91slqff1o1_400.gif

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, finding excuses for the sick religion.

As you have said, "there was a time...." Christians have evolved, but Islam has not. Barbaric behaviour can still be found at present age!!!!

Just look at Saudi Arabia, they just beheaded a woman in public under sharia law. No, it is not "there was a time..." they did it now and is still barbaric !

Islam is a sick religion!
[video=youtube;uf1S9-LU7xA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf1S9-LU7xA[/video]

If guns were not invented, Chinese would be doing the same thing. Now they simply shoot the person in the back of the head. Sound cruel to me .

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day Muslims see Koran as a story book, they will not be Muslims. Same with Christians and their bible.

There are Christians still do not believe in evolution despite many fossils to support the hypothesis. Yet they believe in the invisible man even without any proof.

In short, these religions are poison. They degrade the mind and devoid it from reasons and logic.

You will end up like many of them if you were indoctrinated since young.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
train the wife for what??? to be a sex slave???

Jiu hu kia, any comments?

Why you dare not protest against your UMNO government again? Fuck the Selangor MUFTI lah!!

Dun be loser like your useless parents, getting screw by UMNO and MIC on a daily basis!