• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FYM

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore’s Central Bank Eases Currency Policy

come on lah, we are not manufacturing hub, we are financial hub, always vying for the top spot against HK...understand, now go and study for your psle.:biggrin:

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CCS and Hen: Indonesia has Apaches!!!!

i still can't think of a good reason why the indon are buying these missiles, who do they fear unless they want to turn aggressive in this region. they have the strongest army in SEA, for defence sake...not i can think of. unless, there is corruption going on in the defence ministry, i think this fit the bill more. :eek:

dunbfuck taxi driver

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Girls who consume lots of sugary drinks start menstruation at a younger age

PARIS (AFP) - Girls who consume lots of sugary drinks start menstruating at a younger age, a study said on Wednesday.
The findings are important because early onset of menstruation is linked to a higher risk of breast cancer in later life, the paper said, although other experts saw flaws in the probe.
Writing in the journal Human Reproduction, researchers said they had monitored the health of more than 5,500 American girls between 1996 and 2001. They had been part of a wider study involving nearly 17,000 children. The girls were aged between nine and 14 when they joined the project and had not yet started their periods.
During the five-year study, those who drank between 1.5 servings of sweetened drinks per day had their first period 2.7 months earlier than those who had two or fewer sweet drinks a week, the investigators found. The earlier menstruation occurred regardless of the girls' height-to-weight ratio - their body mass index (BMI) - their calorie intake and exercise.

boliao kia..

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jap FT opens meepok stall in singapore

i have worked with japanese before and i always take their sincerity with a pinch of salt. cos it's their culture that they bow here and there to show their manners. this mee pok seller probably taken in and moved by this jap's fake sincerity, that' s why he taught him how to cook good mee pok. just a twinkling thought...some may have experienced genuinely good jap pple but they are rare.

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jap FT opens meepok stall in singapore

besides, look at abe and his pack of nihon ministers, on one hand they visited their world war 2 shrine and on the other, they apologised to china for their cruel acts.
then they deny any wrong doings in the war...and also refused to publish any related cruel acts carried out by them on the civilians, even in their own school textbooks.

tell me where is the element of sincerity?:rolleyes:

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ex-bank exec fights upskirt video charge

this kind of fetish is difficult to understand, just like one of our ex-bros here like to lick women's shaved armpit...:biggrin:

some think eating pussies is disgusting but many bros here will agree with me that we are animals afterall.:o