• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian FT Saw Phiak Hwa retires

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sawphaikhwa.jpg

Saw Phaik Hwa retires as Auric Pacific Group CEO and executive director

RETAIL | Tony Chua, Singapore Published: 6 hours ago -

She will remain as a consultant with the Lippo Group of Companies and will continue to advise Auric Pacific on various matters.

Auric Pacific Group announced the retirement of Saw Phaik Hwa as chief executive officer and executive director effective 30 April 2015.

Ms Saw, 60, was responsible for the overall strategic direction, business, growth and operations of the group.

She was appointed to the post on 1 May 2012, according to an Auric Pacific Group report.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retire so young. I wonder if retired is a euphemism for fired, even friends of the famiLee can't be expected to continue carrying deadweight. They don't have the resources of a gov't which can keep on increasing prices in Spore.

sorechai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that Ms Saw has more time on hand I hope to be her toyboy. I am a great abalone eater and sedan chair carrier.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good riddance
just hope PAP doesnt think she is good enough to be in politics
god help us all

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retire so young. I wonder if retired is a euphemism for fired, even friends of the famiLee can't be expected to continue carrying deadweight. They don't have the resources of a gov't which can keep on increasing prices in Spore.

Consultant is better, get paid for doing absolutely nothing.

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia has full of talents. unlike many sinkies who only knows how to kpkb here. Najib is the best.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can this happen tell me
Why PAP?
How can you lose Aljunied
Bye PAP?
You know erection will come
You should have bribe daft voters
So how we bang balls!
Opposition has won

Ooi Oppo interns please modify lyrics and use them as one of your erection2015 songs! Insert reference to Old Fart as AhLeeBaba, $8 Khaw, See Pee Elf, TemaSICK and lack of transparency, Mee Siam Mai Hum, et cetera. You get the picture lah!

[video=youtube;7EjB0w5mAxA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EjB0w5mAxA[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems Lippo takes in trash from vile Pappies.....
Yeo cheow tong and now Ccb saw
Some sort of undertable retirement scam going on?