• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Humble Ah Neh Worker: Why PAP Is The Best And How Unappreciate Sinkies Are!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10408070_879455725410707_537625845008382393_n.jpg

"I work six days a week, washing lifts and doing construction work. I take home around 1,000 every month, and people say it not enough, but it's very good money when converted. A lot of things happening back in my country - everywhere fighting, everywhere not safe. Job difficult to get; even something that don't require education, everyone fights for them. Then how to get money? How to feed family? That's why I like Singapore. Everyone can get job, if they are hardworking. But I think not everyone want to do a job that get their hands dirty. "
"So why do you do it?"
"Because I can. Because I don't mind, as long as I get rewarded. That's why I'm happy here."

https://www.facebook.com/HumansOfSG...6844546671829/879455725410707/?type=1&theater

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"I work six days a week, washing lifts and doing construction work. I take home around 1,000 every month, and people say it not enough, but it's very good money when converted. A lot of things happening back in my country - everywhere fighting, everywhere not safe. Job difficult to get; even something that don't require education, everyone fights for them. Then how to get money? How to feed family? That's why I like Singapore. Everyone can get job, if they are hardworking. But I think not everyone want to do a job that get their hands dirty. "
"So why do you do it?"
"Because I can. Because I don't mind, as long as I get rewarded. That's why I'm happy here."

https://www.facebook.com/HumansOfSG...6844546671829/879455725410707/?type=1&theater

This piece of shit can be our minister of manpower.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but it's very good money when converted.

Yeah, I can't wait to convert my SGD into your country's currency, then buy a house, settle down and find a wife there. Groceries must be cheap there too. What a wonderful life it must be. :rolleyes:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

=> This is precisely the point. SGs kena marginalized in their own country while still being forced to serve NS to protect FTrash. Can they be happy as such? The FAP Traitors should feel lucky that they will be voted out in the next GE and not being overthrown in a revolution!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

=> This is precisely the point. SGs kena marginalized in their own country while still being forced to serve NS to protect FTrash. Can they be happy as such? The FAP Traitors should feel lucky that they will be voted out in the next GE and not being overthrown in a revolution!

Same reason why people join the PAP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"So why do you do it?"

Good money for him coz he doesn't have to pay for HDB flat. If the cost of HDB flat here is priced as a middle-income landed property in India, sinkee can accept $1k pay lah.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP using foreign Trash to praise them in front of draft sinkies.. And they are using your tax money to do it.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I can't wait to convert my SGD into your country's currency, then buy a house, settle down and find a wife there. Groceries must be cheap there too. What a wonderful life it must be. :rolleyes:

which cuntry he cum from? bangladesh? that's one of the worst cuntry to settle in. he want to randomly die from natural disaster n kena chop off hands by sharia law. he can fuck off back home.

other he can try convert to sinkie pink ic, and bloody hell serve NS for 300 dollah a mth and then tell me that's very good pay.