• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-bank exec fights upskirt video charge

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid idiot.............he could hv just asked her nicely and she'll oblige him..........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to ask her nicely? excuseme, can i see and photo your cheebye?

I works for me does not mean it works for others. I've women lifting up their skirts for me just because they sense I wanted to see that.
It's telepathy, no need to speak.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
any name or word that contains the following must be a cuntonese.....tiu, hai, kum :biggrin:

Ho also Cantonese right? Like Ho Jinx? Cantonese and PAP donch mix. all the most fucked Ministars are Cantonese. eg. Wong Cunt Stink, Chan Kee Chiu, Lawless Wong, etc.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why woman take upskirt pic of another woman is an offence meh ?

This Yuen Kum Fei ?

ykf.jpg

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also worked in Shanghai as chief executive officer of the Citibank Shanghai Pudong Development Bank joint venture.

this guy tao nao pai (brain up lorry), maybe he song too much when based
in shanghai

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is wrong to take upskirt photo?
if women can wear bikini, why they cannot let people take upskirt?
unless the women never wear underwear, then it is wrong to take upskirt

When a woman wears a bikini, she voluntarily let people see whatever that can be seen, and there's no intrusion/violation of privacy/ modesty. But a fully clothed women is protecting whatever she's covering up, so any deliberate attempt to go beyond or underneath her clothes is an offence. Isn't this obvious?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When a woman wears a bikini, she voluntarily let people see whatever that can be seen, and there's no intrusion/violation of privacy/ modesty. But a fully clothed women is protecting whatever she's covering up, so any deliberate attempt to go beyond or underneath her clothes is an offence. Isn't this obvious?

women are nothing but trouble...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
global head of personal banking and preferred banking at Standard Chartered Bank

if convicted how ar?
the word EX is used however stand chart did come out and say that this is his own personal bysiness. so has he been fired or not?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

no EX word here

A senior bank executive was charged in court yesterday with intruding on women's privacy by taking videos up their skirts.
Yuen Kum Fai, 44, the global head of personal banking and preferred banking at Standard Chartered Bank, had allegedly used his cellphone camera to film up the skirt of a 27-year-old woman on an escalator at The Sail @ Marina Bay, Marina Boulevard, at about 9.15am on Dec 9 last year.

Responding to The Straits Times, a spokesman for Standard Chartered Bank said by e-mail: "This is a matter involving Yuen Kum Fai in his personal capacity. As this matter is currently pending before the court, it would be inappropriate for us to comment on it." - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/...ed-taking-upskirt-videos#sthash.0NvLwvmq.dpuf

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
standard chartered hor, dont play play
if he can still keep his job then who knows can do this sort of thing and maybe can still enter politics

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just dunch understand Men.

What is there to see? A coloured or white Triangle? That is it isnt it?

And he is rich enuff to buy tons of women underwear and masturbate with them.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this kind of fetish is difficult to understand, just like one of our ex-bros here like to lick women's shaved armpit...:biggrin:

some think eating pussies is disgusting but many bros here will agree with me that we are animals afterall.:o

Just dunch understand Men.

What is there to see? A coloured or white Triangle? That is it isnt it?

And he is rich enuff to buy tons of women underwear and masturbate with them.