• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng confirm xiao ding dong... this is proven by Facebook itself!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously not kidding! LOL

There are many tell-tale signs that one is being ostracised in polite society: Strangers dismissing you with a wave of a hand, people you consider as friends laughing behind your back, or more subtly, everyone gossiping about you on the Internet.

But you know you’re really having issues when even Facebook is having a go at you at your expense.

Cue CPF blogger Roy Ngerng, who is being successfully sued for defamation by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong but who doesn’t seem to back down.

Ngerng wrote a lengthy blog post again on Jan. 25, 2015, this time lamenting and regretting how he cannot save Singaporeans from the PAP.

http://mothership.sg/2015/01/facebook-algorithm-diagnoses-cpf-blogger-roy-ngerng-with-mental-disorder/

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
As assholic TS like you should do something uselful...go get a life and stop posting these crap. :oIo:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As assholic TS like you should do something uselful...go get a life and stop posting these crap. :oIo:

KNN lao gao, you post ang mo liu lian and soon kuek can. Other people post you ask them to stop posting crap???:rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Si lao gao, you know i bo lui to give ah sam cannot zap... You kong lan jiao wei...:o

then tell your jeebuy friend to stop posting his jeebuys here and post in political section...see his name also Tulan! fucking bastard child with such a kaninabu name Isokanina!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then tell your jeebuy friend to stop posting his jeebuys here and post in political section...see his name also Tulan! fucking bastard child with such a kaninabu name Isokanina!

Too bad I don't know him... You can continue to fuck him, this is your privilege...:biggrin:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

fwah didnt know lau kau also sipeh chorlor. cool down..have a banana smoothie :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
fwah didnt know lau kau also sipeh chorlor. cool down..have a banana smoothie :biggrin:

boh pian...everytime see this long name Isopuborkia, just feel damn "khaw wade"... didnt even bother to read what he writes cos he machiam like auto mode churning garbage out of PAP propaganda machine... see also dulan... even if i wanna vote pap, also get turn off by such daft threads and posts..:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boh pian...everytime see this long name Isopuborkia, just feel damn "khaw wade"... didnt even bother to read what he writes cos he machiam like auto mode churning garbage out of PAP propaganda machine... see also dulan... even if i wanna vote pap, also get turn off by such daft threads and posts..:smile:

The PAP IBs genuinely believe their own bullshit. :wink:

PAP IB shitlist

Isogallardo
Savingtheworld
MaxRiley
dodgeball
AtheneaCroft
Kenneth
pillowtalk
zeroo
ysy48
barbarachong
faithang

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy is a patriot.
That is reason enough for me to support him.
I am not as ballsy as him so I do what I can to show my support.
Go Roy Go!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
To think that they are defaming him publicly and deriding him anonymously for speaking out for the man on the street, shows how much they deem him a threat.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously Roy has to wake up his bloody idea! He thinks he's a hero but he's too dumb to be one. Can someone just slap him and wake him up?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing surprising. Most anti-PAP people are losers in life. Roy, Ravi, HHH, slipper man, Kenneth J, SDA Fatty Lim, etc etc