• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unemployed mother sells pineapple tarts to raise money for 6 yr old son's cancer bill

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unemployed single mother sells CNY pineapple tarts to raise money for 6 yr old son's cancer treatment. If your family buys CNY pineapple tarts, can consider supporting them.

27240398_-_24_01_2015.jpg

http://therealsingapore.com/content/single-mother-sells-pineapple-tarts-pay-sons-cancer-treatment

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Unemployed mother sells pineapple tarts to raise money for 6 yr old son's cancer

where to order?

TellMeBaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Unemployed mother sells pineapple tarts to raise money for 6 yr old son's cancer

Tell me Ms Liu, what's your story
Where you come from and where you wanna go this time

Not to worry as alimony is heading your way with help from AWARE even if the woman is at fault.

Also do consider increasing your pineapple filling more and bigger than flour.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tell me Ms Liu, what's your story
Where you come from and where you wanna go this time

Not to worry as alimony is heading your way with help from AWARE even if the woman is at fault.

Also do consider increasing your pineapple filling more and bigger than flour.

This is 2015....have she not heard of CONDOM...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Single mother sells pineapple tarts to pay for son's cancer treatment

[h=1]SINGLE MOTHER SELLS PINEAPPLE TARTS TO PAY FOR SON'S CANCER TREATMENT[/h]
Post date:
27 Jan 2015 - 1:03pm

Ms Liu Chun Yue, 27, quit her job to care for her six-year-old son after he was diagnosed with Wilm's tumour, a rare type of kidney cancer, in October, Shin Min Daily News
To pay for her son's medical fees, a single mother has turned to selling homemade pineapple tarts.
Ms Liu Chun Yue (Hanyu Pinyin name) quit her job last year to care for her six-year-old son after he was diagnosed with Wilm's tumour (a rare type of kidney cancer) in October.
To cope with the medical fees and make ends meet, Shin Min Daily News reported that she started making and selling biscuits in December.
As Chinese New Year is approaching, she switched to making pineapple tarts.
The 27-year-old woman, who has separated from her husband and is in the middle of divorce proceedings, has two other sons, ages seven and 11.
Her estranged spouse is jobless and recently had a major operation.
He does not contribute financially to the children's upkeep, the Chinese daily added.

Overwhelming response
Ms Liu has been selling the pineapple tarts at $32 for a container with 50 pieces.
She said:
[h=5]"I have to care for my son 24 hours a day, so I can't get a job.[/h][h=5]"To earn some money, I started making pineapple tarts."[/h]​
Since Shin Min Daily News reported on her plight, the public response has been overwhelming.
Ms Liu now gets orders for around 200 containers of pineapple tarts.
Marine Parade MP Tin Pei Ling told the paper on Monday that she was concerned after hearing about the woman's plight.

She said she will learn more about the family's situation before discussing how to offer them assistance.
To order, you can contact Bei Bei directly at: +65 8558 3599

Source: Shin Min Daily News, Nicole Seah's Facebook

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Single mother sells pineapple tarts to pay for son's cancer treatment

i hope pinkie mom will not need to resort to such measures and sell salted duck eggs for his relapse.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is lucky to have tin tin as her MP. She is caring and will definitely help her out. Lucky neve vote for oppo. Otherwise her mp will be in Thailand suffering from depression.
[h=1]SINGLE MOTHER SELLS PINEAPPLE TARTS TO PAY FOR SON'S CANCER TREATMENT[/h]
Post date:
27 Jan 2015 - 1:03pm

Ms Liu Chun Yue, 27, quit her job to care for her six-year-old son after he was diagnosed with Wilm's tumour, a rare type of kidney cancer, in October, Shin Min Daily News
To pay for her son's medical fees, a single mother has turned to selling homemade pineapple tarts.
Ms Liu Chun Yue (Hanyu Pinyin name) quit her job last year to care for her six-year-old son after he was diagnosed with Wilm's tumour (a rare type of kidney cancer) in October.
To cope with the medical fees and make ends meet, Shin Min Daily News reported that she started making and selling biscuits in December.
As Chinese New Year is approaching, she switched to making pineapple tarts.
The 27-year-old woman, who has separated from her husband and is in the middle of divorce proceedings, has two other sons, ages seven and 11.
Her estranged spouse is jobless and recently had a major operation.
He does not contribute financially to the children's upkeep, the Chinese daily added.

Overwhelming response
Ms Liu has been selling the pineapple tarts at $32 for a container with 50 pieces.
She said:
[h=5]"I have to care for my son 24 hours a day, so I can't get a job.[/h][h=5]"To earn some money, I started making pineapple tarts."[/h]​
Since Shin Min Daily News reported on her plight, the public response has been overwhelming.
Ms Liu now gets orders for around 200 containers of pineapple tarts.
Marine Parade MP Tin Pei Ling told the paper on Monday that she was concerned after hearing about the woman's plight.

She said she will learn more about the family's situation before discussing how to offer them assistance.
To order, you can contact Bei Bei directly at: +65 8558 3599

Source: Shin Min Daily News, Nicole Seah's Facebook

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

assholes to PAP discrimination!

healthcare is free for kids in Angmo countries!

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

assholes to PAP discrimination!

healthcare is free for kids in Angmo countries!

What you talking about? You think every kid with illness will be treated free? You wait long long

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who did she vote for?

AWARE and alimony will take care of u.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So where is the MP when u need help? Busy picking up tampons?

Where is the opposition who is so concerned about sinkies? Flee to Thailand to hide? Quit politics after a few years and move on to acting?

I am glad that sinkies were smart enough to vote for Tin Pei Ling and Baey Yam Keng, instead of those losers from NSP party Nicole Seah and Goh Meng Seng.