• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unemployed mother sells pineapple tarts to raise money for 6 yr old son's cancer bill

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Unemployed mother sells pineapple tarts to raise money for 6 yr old son's cancer

She is so ugly. which ape fucked her?

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Unemployed mother sells pineapple tarts to raise money for 6 yr old son's cancer

Where is the opposition who is so concerned about sinkies? Flee to Thailand to hide? Quit politics after a few years and move on to acting?

I am glad that sinkies were smart enough to vote for Tin Pei Ling and Baey Yam Keng, instead of those losers from NSP party Nicole Seah and Goh Meng Seng.

i love the compassion shown by the hardcore PAP brainwashed brigade over the vanquished. it makes me love them so much more and want to vote for the party they campaign for. :rolleyes: if i am not clear enough, i am being sarcastic

taking cheap shots at someone suffering from depression must make you feel like a real man. rest well tonight.