• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum has become a news aggregator and a ghost town...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People hv internet, you oso want. People hv smartphone, you oso want. People lub super model you oso want.

But honestly, even give you a super hot chiobu you oso dun kno how to screw her shiok shiok..........useless piece of shit.....KNS

Wtf are you writing kopi uncle?

As a regular poster on this forum i must say you have achieved a lot. The minute ppl mention your name they instantly hate you like a reflex action. Pretty easy to see it's you when i call you out you start to post unrelated BS. No use creating new clones kopi uncle you are well hated here.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whahahahahaha :biggrin:

the fun is not to send u to mod...the fun is to hear you curse and scream.

and i dun give a fuck if your points go uphill :biggrin:

whahahahaha :biggrin:

Does not matter to me either. My points go up and go down also like tat, no loss or gain to me.
I start the thread is to make the zapper know it's cursed to zap me. That is the message.
Whether you believe in the curse or not, only you know because the curse is targeting the
zapper and truth be told, you'll get cursed jialat jialat if you zap me, effect of curse is for 7,000 generations.

Wahahahahaha!!! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Does not matter to me either. My points go up and go down also like tat, no loss or gain to me.
I start the thread is to make the zapper know it's cursed to zap me. That is the message.
Whether you believe in the curse or not, only you know because the curse is targeting the
zapper and truth be told, you'll get cursed jialat jialat if you zap me, effect of curse is for 7,000 generations.

Wahahahahaha!!! :biggrin:

yes kopisai...your tail is showing :biggrin:

dun forget what you did to Chon... remember... :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf are you writing kopi uncle?

As a regular poster on this forum i must say you have achieved a lot. The minute ppl mention your name they instantly hate you like a reflex action. Pretty easy to see it's you when i call you out you start to post unrelated BS. No use creating new clones kopi uncle you are well hated here.

You got fans here meh? Wahahahahaha!!!! You make my day every day you post shit here.....

I would neber let u go one......every time I see you post shit, you sure get dick slap by me one....

:kma:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You got fans here meh? Wahahahahaha!!!! You make my day every day you post shit here.....

I would neber let u go one......every time I see you post shit, you sure get dick slap by me one....

Me too... i also will neber let you go... :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro sinkie, i sappork u...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes kopisai...your tail is showing :biggrin:

dun forget what you did to Chon... remember... :biggrin:

This post shows how naive and dumb fucked ignorant you really are. You want to know more, kindly check with
the host of this forum.

Ok lah, just return to eating your soon kuey.......your pea brain is already filled with it, besides the cum.

Wahahahaha!!! :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
I thought zapping was banned long ago. :confused::o:biggrin:

When will u zap me? KNN have asked u months ago.

The nicompoops that added my points to my disappointment are

Leongsam, IHP and ILovePAP

:oIo:

No thanks as i like posting in moderation to make assholes troll and wait. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is great fun. No hard feelings. :biggrin:
That's the beauty of this forum.

Whahahahaha :biggrin:

You need so many clones............I oredi rambo anything successfully and my
army still on vacation in ISIS and not recalled..........Wahahahaha!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure i do. Much more than you. ROFL. The ppl that know you hate you anyway. You are well hated.