• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum has become a news aggregator and a ghost town...

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We try to get AK back.

i have screenshot on my ipad of AK's original message b4 he edited... what you see is a pic of the screenshot taken with my samsung of the ipad screenshot lah...of course bad quality lah...whahahaha:biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When will u zap me? KNN have asked u months ago.

The nicompoops that added my points to my disappointment are

Leongsam, IHP and ILovePAP

:oIo:

No thanks as i like posting in moderation to make assholes troll and wait. :biggrin:

Since when i upz your points? Dun talk cock!
Stop pussyfooting and tell lies here! :mad:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have screenshot on my ipad of AK's original message b4 he edited... what you see is a pic of the screenshot taken with my samsung of the ipad screenshot lah...of course bad quality lah...whahahaha:biggrin:

Classic case of one who does not know how to use technology.....and then complain this no good, tat no good.

Duh!! Dun tell me you're as dumb as that shitnigger Jah the Rat, who does not know how to embed FB video here and blame Mark Zuckerberg.

Here is how you do it.......http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/screencapture/qt/screen-shot-ipod-iphone.htm

To capture a screen shot in iOS, simultaneously press the home button and the lock button.

You don't need a Samseng. It's like screwing with your pants still on.......KNS

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Classic case of one who does not know how to use technology.....and then complain this no good, tat no good.

Duh!! Dun tell me you're as dumb as that shitnigger Jah the Rat, who does not know how to embed FB video here and blame Mark Zuckerberg.

Here is how you do it.......http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/screencapture/qt/screen-shot-ipod-iphone.htm

To capture a screen shot in iOS, simultaneously press the home button and the lock button.

You don't need a Samseng. It's like screwing with your pants still on.......KNS

Why should I do things your way? You talking like PAP?

Whahahahaha :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should I do things your way? You talking like PAP?

Whahahahaha :biggrin:

If I am PAP, you first one I'll throw into IMH. You're a hindrance to Singapore's progress.....dumb like shit, yet has a bloody arrogant opinion about everything....KNS.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopiuncle as sinkie what's new you trust this fucker?

People hv internet, you oso want. People hv smartphone, you oso want. People lub super model you oso want.

But honestly, even give you a super hot chiobu you oso dun kno how to screw her shiok shiok..........useless piece of shit.....KNS

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's ok... i just zap for entertainment every cycle... it's great fun :biggrin:

Ok lor, the curse must be working very well on you then.......look at the Lee, got albino gene.....and ugly gene.
You too.......for 7,000 gens...

Wahahahahaha!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ok lor, the curse must be working very well on you then.......look at the Lee, got albino gene.....and ugly gene.
You too.......for 7,000 gens...

Wahahahahaha!!!

Whahahahahaha:biggrin:

If your curse works, then you would not be the one screaming every cycle of zaps from my army of zaps and my allies' armies zaps...

Whahahahahaha :biggrin:

It's great fun zapping you cos you will automatically start a thread like steffychun... whahahahaha:biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahahahaha:biggrin:

If your curse works, then you would not be the one screaming every cycle of zaps from my army of zaps and my allies' armies zaps...

Whahahahahaha :biggrin:

It's great fun zapping you cos you will automatically start a thread like steffychun... whahahahaha:biggrin:

I suggest you get a life.

As a matter of fact, every time steffychun starts a thread, her points go downhill but my points go uphill.

If you do not believe in the effectiveness of the curse, it's your own stupidity but you still pay for it in kind. I cannot help you with that.
:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I suggest you get a life.

As a matter of fact, every time steffychun starts a thread, her points go downhill but my points go uphill.

If you do not believe in the effectiveness of the curse, it's your own stupidity but you still pay for it in kind. I cannot help you with that.
:biggrin:

whahahahahaha :biggrin:

the fun is not to send u to mod...the fun is to hear you curse and scream.

and i dun give a fuck if your points go uphill :biggrin:

whahahahaha :biggrin: