• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Religious Fucks: Veganism and Religion

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To those fucked up who think they are holy , check this out:

[video=youtube;QmvpzB11AMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmvpzB11AMg[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To those fucked up who think they are holy , check this out:

[video=youtube;QmvpzB11AMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmvpzB11AMg[/video]

yes, this video is also to those Muslim fucks and their fucking Allah shit, cutting animal's head every year.. Fuck all of you!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Plants feel the pains when you eat them too! A university researcher has found out.

Based on your comments, i am so glad that i stay away from sinkies.

[video=youtube;ft0qHO5mRwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft0qHO5mRwU[/video]

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, in aussieland you are more ethical eating meat then vegetables. So if you are in aussieland please eat more meat.

http://theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Published figures suggest that, in Australia, producing wheat and other grains results in:

at least 25 times more sentient animals being killed per kilogram of useable protein
more environmental damage, and
a great deal more animal cruelty than does farming red meat.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also, in aussieland you are more ethical eating meat then vegetables. So if you are in aussieland please eat more meat.

http://theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

oh pls, that is Aussieland didn't managed the area for wild life to roam freely and the land for cultivation of plants.. This is about the management of land, and not about eating plants itself.

Go and blame your politicians, why shift the blame to vegans..or plant based diet..

another feeble attempt by meat eating losers

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please read the article, there are more grazing land then vegetable cultivating land in AUSSIELAND! That is the whole argument! Plus, the amount of animals tat needs to die from cultivating plants in the country. Sometimes I wonder if you are really serious about veganism or is just playing with the trolls in here.

oh pls, that is Aussieland didn't managed the area for wild life to roam freely and the land for cultivation of plants.. This is about the management of land, and not about eating plants itself.

Go and blame your politicians, why shift the blame to vegans..or plant based diet..

another feeble attempt by meat eating losers

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh please read the article, there are more grazing land then vegetable cultivating land in AUSSIELAND! That is the whole argument! Plus, the amount of animals tat needs to die from cultivating plants in the country. Sometimes I wonder if you are really serious about veganism or is just playing with the trolls in here.

Exactly..that is why you need to manage the land..if aussie shit can't do that well, why blame it on people adopting plant based diet and use it as a justification for meat eating...

and this isolated issue of mismanagement of land by aussie does not imply that the whole world and universe have to agree that eating plants kill more animals..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said Aussieland din I? When did I say the whole world universe? The fact I wanted to point out is that turning to veganism is just a one sided view. You need to look at the overall picture. Even Monks in Thailand will eat meat when offered.

Exactly..that is why you need to manage the land..if aussie shit can't do that well, why blame it on people adopting plant based diet and use it as a justification for meat eating...

and this isolated issue of mismanagement of land by aussie does not imply that the whole world and universe have to agree that eating plants kill more animals..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I said Aussieland din I? When did I say the whole world universe? The fact I wanted to point out is that turning to veganism is just a one sided view. You need to look at the overall picture. Even Monks in Thailand will eat meat when offered.

Again for monks in Thailand.. That is based on their own religious view in that.. Why not mention about Chinese monks.. They eat veggies and no meat.

That does not mean it is a justification for the whole world to view that it is alright to eat meat just because thai monks eat it.

It does not remove the scientific fact that plant are not sentient beings and eating plants is not equal to eating meat. And there is no harm to plant and environment when we eat them. Unlike meat eating.

Ps: when I say whole world, I mean including aussieland as well.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't tell me you never use these :

1) plastics

like commercial shopping bags, contain chemicals often referred to as “slip agents” derived from the stearic acid in animal fat. They essentially prevent the polymers from sticking to metals during manufacturing and clinging to each other afterward. Some bike tires also contain these elements.

2) sugar :

The refining processes for both white and brown sugar often use bone char, a granular material from animal ashes. It gives sugar its white color.

3) orange juices ( some )

Many companies now supplement orange juice with Omega-3 fatty acids, found in fish. Such ingredients are broadly defined as “neutraceuticals,” or food-derived additives that are meant to increase consumer health.

4) Swine

Swine by-products are also important parts of products such as water filters, insulation, rubber, antifreeze, certain plastics, floor waxes, crayons, chalk, adhesives and fertilizer (USDA, 2012). Lard is fat from pig abdomens and is used in shaving creams, soaps, make-up, baked goods and other foods.

5) sheep :

Other than meat, wool is one of the most commonly known products from sheep. Wool is sheep hair that is shaved off during hot weather. After processing, wool can be made into lots of different things, such as shirts, socks, yarn for knitting and tennis ball covers. Wool is also used as an oil absorbent in oil spills.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Public service announcement
Due to cock up in PAP fruit import policy
Yes we have no bananas for 2015
MiniSTAR of Communications brings you
Announcment in Swedish

English version is in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJNeuYyZAdU

[video=youtube;lWohdwiLFbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWohdwiLFbI[/video]