• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got Red Light Camera.. Why NO Pic

FatBoyDick

Kena $200 fine and 12 points deduction recently for beating a red light at Beach Rd turning towards ECP.

TP very efficient, post me a letter to check who is the driver of the vehicle at the time of the offence and must reply within 7 days. I lan lan reply I'm the driver and within another 7 days after my reply, I was officially charge with the offence and are to pay for the $200 fine and 12 points deduction.

My question is, why there is not pics or photo attached to the traffic offence letter??

Worse, check with my colleague that if I want to review those photos from TP, I need to pay $80!!???

KNN.... CCB!

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worse, check with my colleague that if I want to review those photos from TP, I need to pay $80!!???

KNN.... CCB!

Wow, that's a pretty expensive photo eh? Maybe they might frame it up for you so that you could actually bring it home n' hang it up? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
It might look as good as those picture perfect shots they take of the F1 cars zooming around :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need to see photo need to pay. That the rules, but don't get to the hassle to see photo in the end also fine OK, without photo how they know is you vehicle car plate.
This must be your 1st 12 point/red light fine. If 2nd time you might need to attend court. But not to worry there is loop hole. If been fine again just ask some one who have licience to admit the offence you pay the fine give him Ang Pow.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time want to jump red light wait for a minute to pass first la then drive thru it, one time I daydream and drove thru camera red light junction, went home and wait for summon that never came, later someone told me the camera activated within that seconds when it turn red oni

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes... but not warranty... u had to pay another $200 for 1 yr warranty, $500 for 2 and $1199 for 3... If u prefer gurantee over warranty... jus add another 70%... :p:p

Wah, good idea, more money for Traffic Police other than fines! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Maybe TP can open up a gallery for Singaporeans to appreciate traffic light offenders in all the F1 like glory! hehehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BTW, FatBoyDick, i was fined the with same amount as u :( $200 plus 12 pts

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time want to jump red light wait for a minute to pass first la then drive thru it, one time I daydream and drove thru camera red light junction, went home and wait for summon that never came, later someone told me the camera activated within that seconds when it turn red oni

Wait 1 min too long. Already you turn to drive. Just need to wait about 5 sec will do. :smile:

FatBoyDick

Thanks bros for cheering me up....

Anyway, what I dont understand is that why can't TP release a copy of the pic? Need to pay some more if we want to...They the government is talking about good service.... TP had a website, they up load traffic offender ticket number etc.... and why not upload a soft copy of the pic?

Total Quality Service mah right?

By discouraging ppl from requesting the pic with $80 is really a joke. The pic/photo is a pc of evidence. It will help to ease any questions or anger when someone received his or her ticket with photo. I believe most of us if got to see the photo, will have no choice but lan lan to pay up ( if we do broke the traffic rules ).

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
>...They the government is talking about good service.... >

>Total Quality Service mah right? > >

are we talking "service" here ?