• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm SO ugly?? Should I go for Plastic Surgery?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and make your hymen, I like fat virgin girl because my told me fat girl waterly!

photo26264.jpg

Well, I'm thinking about getting plastic surgery done for my whole body including my face, nose and mouth. I am so fat and ugly...sigh.. :(

All my life people have ridiculed me of it and I am quite sick of it!!! :mad:

So do you guys think I should get a new body, face and nose?

I think it would suit me quite nicely, actually. :smile:

I watched the Korean movie 100 pounds beauty and her life changed dramatically after plastic surgery. I also wanna be like her! :o

Especially my huge nose really sets my self esteem low...:(

I hate it, ive been thinking of getting my whole body and face changed!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Go for it, I always think all women should have silicone implants of their breasts

ATOMICO

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo26264.jpg

Well, I'm thinking about getting plastic surgery done for my whole body including my face, nose and mouth. I am so fat and ugly...sigh.. :(

All my life people have ridiculed me of it and I am quite sick of it!!! :mad:

So do you guys think I should get a new body, face and nose?

I think it would suit me quite nicely, actually. :smile:

I watched the Korean movie 100 pounds beauty and her life changed dramatically after plastic surgery. I also wanna be like her! :o

Especially my huge nose really sets my self esteem low...:(

I hate it, ive been thinking of getting my whole body and face changed!!!

to make yourself look better, befriend an uglier person than yourself. :biggrin: