• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I met an interesting Tiong today, and how the stupid PAP is taken advantage off

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
These examples shows how mobile talented people are today. The only less talented people are sinkie, who are scared shitless of venturing abroad. Or else they are that incompetent that they won't last a heartbeat in Canada or Australia.

if sillypootians lack talent , they can always choose to make their living in jobs that don't required brain work,
example :they can be a lacky or be member of grass-looter , People's-Ass-so-sensation , Pee-And-Pee etc.
many many low rank workers in these companies are not highly educated too , but they are well paid leh.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In the course of my day to day business dealings, I recently met this Chinese chap.

He's a citizen of the world and is doing what he feels is best for the future of his children. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Mankind has been striving to improve their lot from time immemorial. Singapore his hardly unique in playing the role of stepping stone to something better. Many sinkies have done the same.

It's the idiots who sit on their lazy asses and do nothing to improve their lives who deserve to have spurs stuck in their hides.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is tough if we keep thinking others have better life than us.

Worse you blame others for your poor position.

Why don't you make it better for yourselves?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He's a citizen of the world and is doing what he feels is best for the future of his children. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Mankind has been striving to improve their lot from time immemorial. Singapore his hardly unique in playing the role of stepping stone to something better. Many sinkies have done the same.

It's the idiots who sit on their lazy asses and do nothing to improve their lives who deserve to have spurs stuck in their hides.

If that is so why do u move to New Zealand? You love sheep izzit?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a citizen of the world is someone who retains their natural citizenship and goes back to their shithole of a country after they are done with their marco polo travels....not someone who parks their parasitic ass in other people's lands and turn it into a slum.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dual citizenships for sinkies.
My pinoy colleague also got dual citizenships. So did my Taiwanese ex-colleague.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Main point of the story - Sinkies, what are you waiting for, why not use your passport to your advantage and leave for Canada for a greener pasture?

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use your SG passport to your advantage. Use it get a good fuck. Many pussies get wet at the sight of a SG passport.