• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkie transgender takes first step in being legally recognized as a man

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to see something worse? This shit skin used to be a female

http://durianasean.com/born-a-woman-but-always-been-a-man/

[h=1]‘Born a woman, but always been a man’[/h] DurianAsean January 26, 2015 Asean, Malaysia, Regional, Social Transman Dorian Wilde believes Malaysians generally have a positive attitude towards transgenders. — TRP pic by Mokhsin Zamani

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 26, 2015:
Transman Dorian Wilde believes that his life story reflects the marginalisation and vulnerability of the transgender community in the country.
Dorian, 27, had realised from a very young age that he was different, but it was in school that the other kids made him aware of it.
Dorian was convinced that he was born in a woman’s body, but had always been a man, but he disguised it for fear of rejection.
Met at a forum on the transgender community recently, Dorian told The Rakyat Post that when he was 18, he had to pack his bags with a newly applied passport and S$50 (RM125) in his pocket to start afresh in Singapore.
His father had told him to leave the family home as he could not accept his “daughter being a man”.
“It was a tough time in Singapore as I only managed to secure a permanent full time job after a year.
“I also faced harassment in Singapore despite the society being supposedly more liberal.
“In 2011, I decided to come back as I was interested in activism.
“I want to help others, who are like me, to brave their way through life,” said Dorian, who learned about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and
Transgender (LGBT) society while in Singapore.
He considers himself somewhat fortunate as transmen tend to be less visible than transwomen.
“The name in my identity card is also not really distinguishable in terms of gender.”
Now he has become the public face for transgender rights by leading campaigns for humiliated and discriminated members of the community.
He is also an advocate of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (Sogi) rights in Malaysia.
He said if someone asked him about what to do as a transgender, he would say: “Accept yourself and don’t be afraid”.
He believes that Malaysians generally have a positive attitude towards transgender people.
“Most people just want to understand the transgender community and the problems they encounter.
“However, they don’t have the opportunity to do so as transgender people remain hidden, fearing they will elicit harsh responses from society,” he said, adding he received support from some of his family members.
His ardent hope is that one day his entire family can fully accept him for who he is.
Source: The Rakyat Post

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So the big question is
When is Pinky going to
Reveal to Sinkie shitizens
His true gender identity

[video=youtube;smTXkhM6v-Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smTXkhM6v-Y[/video]