• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AhMeng doing a brisk business

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No wonder can buy high end watch give ppl :biggrin:

Wtf sell kueh kueh can buy branded watch presents for others? Think I'm in the wrong business after all these years I'm still spinning around aimlessly like my screws.

SunShangXiang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what happened?? :eek:

fakJILJ.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice the stall signboards in the newly 'upgraded' hawker centres have a chunk of space taken up by an ad for gas suppliers. For example, 'UGS, energy solution provider'.

Utterly shameless rent-seeking behaviour from NEA. :rolleyes:

Primus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice the stall signboards in the newly 'upgraded' hawker centres have a chunk of space taken up by an ad for gas suppliers. For example, 'UGS, energy solution provider'.

Utterly shameless rent-seeking behaviour from NEA. :rolleyes:

Absolutely

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wtf sell kueh kueh can buy branded watch presents for others? Think I'm in the wrong business after all these years I'm still spinning around aimlessly like my screws.

I infract you for sharing my private business..:oIo:

You want me to get sacked by my current employer ah :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I infract you for sharing my private business..:oIo:

You want me to get sacked by my current employer ah :biggrin:

Nagbeh your auntie worker I told her I SBF member with AhMeng she boh-hew no discount means no discount, I lan-lan bought 4 tubs of pineapple tart for $60 and fuck off with a red face.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nagbeh your auntie worker I told her I SBF member with AhMeng she boh-hew no discount means no discount, I lan-lan bought 4 tubs of pineapple tart for $60 and fuck off with a red face.

Hehehe...my store the tarts better ... no trans fat... pls buy more :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Where you heading? hehehe :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
whahahahaha :biggrin:Home Sweet Home in LOS...:biggrin:
Only for 16hrs then it's off to 大陆 a "long short trip". Long as in long distance 6 cities from Guangzhou to Shanghai, short as in cover these in 5 short days for 11 factories.