• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Jan 2015] - Homeless Woman Dana Belle's GoFundMe page

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I'm the forgotten one

These days, panic sets in hourly. I pay my bills and have little left for savings. My Go Fund Me page isn’t doing great. I set the goal for $3000.00 and I have $100.00 so far. I don’t know, maybe my cause just isn’t important enough for strangers to care about. I see other Go Fund Me’s like the one for the young, pretty, heavyset young woman that wanted a prom dress. She set a goal of $350.00…. she’s up to $3655.00! Then there are ones for people that want to be sent to the Super Bowl! Really? I can’t raise enough to get off the street and into my own home, but we’re sending people to the Super Bowl and the Prom with money to spare. Ok, ok, I know, I shouldn’t be bitter for someone else’s success, and I’m really not. I hope everyone gets what they need. I suppose I’m just so tired of being the one person everyone forgets. I’ve spent my life being an afterthought. I’m just tired of no one caring. I just want to be normal again.

No more for today. Things have been really hard the last few weeks (more like the last month) and if I try to get into any more, I’m going to cry. I’m trying so hard to lean on Jesus and not cry as much. I’m trying.

Love to all, if there’s anyone out there today…

Dana Belle

http://danabelle10.blogspot.sg/2015/01/im-forgotten-one.html

Match

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not a fux twit. I read her whole blog. She might be frustrated and alone, but not a fux twit.

Welcome to this forum. Alas! looneytan's shift starts only at 5am-6am SGT time before he gets to see your posting. And it's at page 5 so i bump it up for u. :biggrin: