• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prata Man : Discontent will undo Singapore's progress

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just curious how does he propose handling the discontent in Singapore?maybe another operation cold store followed by a sook Ching to weed out all opposition supporters and malcontents?I'm sure PAP will need translators for this job
Maybe CsJ and GMS can volunteer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you need discontent to undo Singapore's progress, when the pappies are already doing so right now? :confused:

Of course, if you fully understood PAP-speak, just replace 'Singapore' with 'PAP' in their speeches and pontifications. Now it makes more sense, eh? :wink:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
while his fellow countryman fought and lost their life,he sold hrm out, how many lifes on his hand?your guess is as good as mine.

"During the Japanese Occupation of Singapore, Nathan worked for the Japanese Civilian Police as a translator"

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
while his fellow countryman fought and lost their life,he sold hrm out, how many lifes on his hand?your guess is as good as mine.

"During the Japanese Occupation of Singapore, Nathan worked for the Japanese Civilian Police as a translator"

another traitor?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I have never been directly involved in politics as a politician, and I have no intention of straying into areas of policy that are properly the territory of the elected government"

As Iceman would say to Maverick in Top Gun

BULLSHIT.

That reminds me of this exchange that would be perfect for prataman as goose

Slider: Whose butt did you kiss to get in here?
Goose: Well, the list is long but distinguished.
Slider: Yeah, well, so is my johnson.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-president S R Nathan said that he is worried about the rising discontent in Singapore and he believed that Singapore will go downhill, if the discontent is not properly managed.

Discontent is the result of policies adopted by the pappies that do not make the locals proud to have the pappies running the Govt. Please put the blame on the pappies for this ground swell of discontent. Once upon a time, locals were proud to hold the red passport but today, you can find rubbish foreigners holding the same passport.