• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRE-GE Survey : Who Will You Vote For?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE for?

• Total voters

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Are sinkies still ball-less to protest and throw out PAP

If you dun like PAP just vote for oppositions loh. Why must resort to violence?

This is not called violence.. Only sinkie losers like you think that protest is called violence..

Protest is the exercising of human rights when authority in govt and organisation melt out unfair policies or are corrupted..

the only violence i can see in sinkieland is your ass being screwed by your own govt daily, this is even more of a violence..

Luckily i stay away from sinkies..sinkies mind is so primitive. 3rd world and slave-like.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is not called violence.. Only sinkie losers like you think that protest is called violence..

Protest is the exercising of human rights when authority in govt and organisation melt out unfair policies or are corrupted..

the only violence i can see in sinkieland is your ass being screwed by your own govt daily, this is even more of a violence..

Luckily i stay away from sinkies..sinkies mind is so primitive. 3rd world and slave-like.

Jiu hu kia, I agree with you.

Now walk the talk and protest outside Istana or Parliament. Show us that you are not ball-less. Come on.. waiting for what??

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP velly smart................they add fluoride to the tap water..............so drink liao, fluoride shrink our balls to almost nothing..........that's why birthrate also so low............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm......General Elections Near This Year End.............

after all the propaganda about SG50........Ch8 tv series glorifying PAP in July.............then NDP in August........

then December we have the beginning of FREE FLOW of skilled workers among ASEAN countries.........elections will come before the effects of this ''free flow'' becomes too obvious............

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Confirm......General Elections Near This Year End.............

after all the propaganda about SG50........Ch8 tv series glorifying PAP in July.............then NDP in August........

then December we have the beginning of FREE FLOW of skilled workers among ASEAN countries.........elections will come before the effects of this ''free flow'' becomes too obvious............

This got to be the worst kept secret of the half century!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Papaya is looking at 16 May 2015 Erection Day this is where we can
bring down what we don't Like! They have been screwing us for too Long!

Last edited:

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Papaya is looking at 16 May 2015 Erection Day this is where we can
bring down what we don't Like! They have been screwing us for too Long!

Erections on May 2015? Got bookmaker odds on this?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

World economy should pick up steam by 3rd quarter of year. Good news all around

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We only interested in the biggest, mother of all event..." when is PAPa going home"?....the date..anyone can confirm?? this one bigger than 50th anniversary....

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

It really does not matter when the GE will be scheduled. We will even vote for Mr. Jover Chew... as long as it is not a pap candidate.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It really does not matter when the GE will be scheduled. We will even vote for Mr. Jover Chew... as long as it is not a pap candidate.

I will vote for Harban Singh...even he is not even a candidate... ha ha ha ha ha

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We are also stepping up our grassroots activities this year for SG50. Do remember to join in the festivities, and come elections, vote for PAP MPs who have been constantly on the ground doing grassroots work. Don't vote for lousy opposition candidates that only pop up once every 4-5 years.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will vote for Harban Singh...even he is not even a candidate... ha ha ha ha ha

Can you vote for someone who has already died:confused:

Maybe after LKY ups the lorry the PAP will make it possible to have ghostly candidates but until then Harban Singh is permanently "fixed":smile:

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

What I hope to see:

Term of PM limited to 2 terms

Potong Gaji for all Ministers - by 50%

GRC system will be dismantled and SG revert to a all-SMC electoral system

End Education scholarship/financial assistance from the current $400 million to foreigners

Review the FT policy