• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Student: Ass Loon a true caring leader to make our life better

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Student: PM a true caring leader to make our life better[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
January 25th, 2015 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

10947211_776288455799279_6246260117986758550_n-225x300.jpg
(Maa's Facebook Page)

The media reported that a group of 13 Singaporeans were invited to have tea with PM Lee yesterday afternoon (24 Jan), after his live Q&A session with netizens on Facebook (‘PM Lee replies in live Q&A session on his Facebook‘).
The 13 Singaporeans, from 18 to 63 years old, came from all walks of life. They discussed various issues with Mr Lee, including the use of social media to engage Singaporeans and strategies to get young people interested in current affairs.
Among the group was 18-year-old Ngee Ann Polytechnic student Maa Zhi Hong. He said the invitation was first sent via Facebook from the Prime Minister’s Office.
“At first, I didn’t believe it. I thought it was a scam, until the PMO’s office replied my email, then I knew it was real,” he told the media.
Mr Maa said he was “quite nervous”at first, prior to meeting Mr Lee.
“To be frank, before the meeting, I expected PM Lee to be a bit fierce, and a bit stern.” But that anxiety dissipated when Mr Lee walked towards him with an outstretched hand and asked for his name.
“He really touched me with his sincerity, because he greeted all the Singaporeans one by one,” Mr Maa said.
“He is very down to earth, very approachable, and he can connect with the young people. When he talks, he knows the issues – he knows what young people are thinking about.”
Mr Maa later wrote on his Facebook page [Link]:
Capture40-488x480.jpg

Another person in the group was 63-year-old Joseph Tan. He told the media that he felt the session was an opportunity to offer constructive views.
“Our lives have improved, and we will continue to improve our lives so long as we work together constructively,” Mr Tan said.
“In my mind, all of us need to play our part – it’s not just the Government.”
Mr Tan added, “Ultimately, we must feel for Singapore. We need to make things happen. We don’t wait for the Government to make things happen.”
Later, posting on Facebook, Mr Tan wrote, “Yes, indeed, PM Lee is the Man to lead Singapore for the next decade!”
The following people were the 13 invited to have a face-to-face chat with Mr Lee yesterday:
10513355_776339489127509_8682333987687318878_n-592x480.jpg
The invited 13 (Maa's Facebook Page)

What do you think the conversation will be like if 13 TRE readers were invited instead?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what to expect from a guy named Zi Hong ??

either a porlumpar or a moron..............see his face, more likely the latter...........

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This chee-bye kia, Maa Zhi Hong is an Ah Tiong phor lam kia!

Makes a damn good pet for Pinkie whose wife is the CEO of Temasek and no one knows how much she remunerates herself each year.

Hear from reliable source that it's many, many more times than what Pinkie draws.

Proof that our PM is really grossly underpaid, relative to his heavy responsibilities and public expectations of his leadership.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is bound to be some sort of a mutual understanding and respect when a young faggot meets another elderly faggot..

Maa Zhi Hong what a name... LOL..

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Heng ah! Babu wu liam keng ah! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Sibei heng is Zhi Hong and not zhihau :p:p:p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're only 18 years old, kiddo. When you grow up perhaps your eyes will be opened.

Propaganda is best served to impressionable young minds. I was once in your shoes, the pappies love to hold seminars to come and talk to us; there was much highfalutin about Singapore's vulnerability and its future. :rolleyes:

Back then it was called the 'Temasek Seminar'.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're only 18 years old, kiddo. When you grow up perhaps your eyes will be opened.

Propaganda is best served to impressionable young minds. I was once in your shoes, the pappies love to hold seminars to come and talk to us; there was much highfalutin about Singapore's vulnerability and its future. :rolleyes:

Back then it was called the 'Temasek Seminar'.

I started to hate PAP when I was 15 leh.............

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof that our PM is really grossly underpaid, relative to his heavy responsibilities and public expectations of his leadership.

You PAP chee-bye kia dog.... if traitor Pinkie was not installed to be PM by his former Kempeitei agent lau-peh, you think corrupt Whore Jinx can be the CEO of Tuiniaseck to make so many billion Dollars loss deals?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this how PM get feedback from the grass roots? By having tea? Why not have beer or wine drinking session, then people will open up with their problems?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You PAP chee-bye kia dog.... if traitor Pinkie was not installed to be PM by his former Kempeitei agent lau-peh, you think corrupt Whore Jinx can be the CEO of Tuiniaseck to make so many billion Dollars loss deals?

Lee Kuan Yew once mentioned that if Lee Hsien Loong wasn't his son, Lee Hsien Loong could have been PM much earlier. But due to gossip of nepotism, Lee Hsien Loong had to work doubly hard to prove himself, including the need to be humble and work under the next PM, Mr Goh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Kuan Yew once mentioned that if Lee Hsien Loong wasn't his son, Lee Hsien Loong could have been PM much earlier. But due to gossip of nepotism, Lee Hsien Loong had to work doubly hard to prove himself, including the need to be humble and work under the next PM, Mr Goh.

Goh Chok Tong was just an additional intermediate step because Ah Loong was sidetracked by cancer. He had to work doubly hard... on recovering from his illness. :rolleyes: