• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[China] - Girl to marry whoever pays for brother's Sg$65K medical bills

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[China] - 24 yr old woman willing to marry whoever can help pay for her brother's US$50K medical bills for cancer treatment.

20150125_siblings_cd.jpg

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/sister-willing-marry-whoever-can-help-her-brother

A 24-year-old woman wearing a wedding dress held a sign reading she would be willing marry anyone who can help her brother's 300,000 yuan (S$64,706) medical bills. Her brother suffered from leukemia with post surgery complications. Since the family could not afford to pay the medical fees, the woman put on the wedding gown and shared her basic personal information at the Kunming railway station, Yunnan province, reported news.qq.com on Saturday.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need lah.

Come to Sinkland ..Land of Gold and either hook one over 55 Sinkie who has plenty of CPF for withdrawal or become FL for a few months.

She can take a pick! LoL

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time, when it comes to your mother's turn, you will sell your backside.

No need lah.

Come to Sinkland ..Land of Gold and either hook one over 55 Sinkie who has plenty of CPF for withdrawal or become FL for a few months.

She can take a pick! LoL

carrierman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, marry whoever pays and then divorce immediately after paying.

Yes that is the issue even if she was not a gold digger. She may not be compatible with the benefactor and there is the likelihood that they would either live a miserable married life or divorce which in both cases would disadvantage the man.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dun ya guys do it too? Can earn fast money too!!! Just advertise I marry any rich woman regardless of looks size or age because I want to pay 500k for my sis cancer treatment? Virgin some more!! Can have the stamina to make unlimited babies!! See whether you will be proud doing such things.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kind of communist country is this? I thought education and medical plus welfare and workers benefits should be their top priority.