• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu if you think he can be PM of Singapore

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Don't mock my Chan Chun Sing, okay?

Don't say chan and lee 2 surnames not same so cannot be connected. The Rothschild's family also got bastard children who don't take their surnames.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So the Sec-Gen of NTUC must make more than a million then ...how can such a rich sec-gen understand the challenges of workers?

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ESM Goh: CCS has a much bigger stage waiting for him

By the way here's another comedy act.

20150124_chanchunsing2_ST.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP is scraping the bottom of the barrel. When you hit the bottom you make 'bang bang bang' sound which sound like bullet hitting something.

SAF is the only option PAP can find candidate for his party.

This abuse must be stop and only way to do so is to remove PAP completely if not Singapore politic and parliament is rotten to the core.

Dear The Real Singapore,

Chan Chun Sing was earmarked to be Chief of Army (COA) years before he ascended to it. He is so intelligent it's rumoured his CEP was COA when he was a CPT.

Chan%20Chun%20Sing_0_0.jpg

Neo Kian Hong was meant to be succeeded by either of two then-BG, Wong Ann Chai or BG Bernard Richard Tan Kok Kiang, both president's scholars, and Chan after that. There is a significant age gap between MG Chan who is much younger than Neo.

BG Wong and Bernard Tan left the SAF suddenly, causing a hole in the succession plan. Rumour was they had to extend Neo's stay as COA, to wait for Chan Chun Sing to be ready finishing his prep tours to be COA.

When he became COA, no one in the SAF had planned or expected for him to be hijacked for politics.

Chan Chun Sing and Tan Chuan Jin will most definitely become the next Defence Minister and possibly DPM.

Chan Chun Sing, Tan Chuan Jin, Neo Kian Hong, Ravindar Singh, Wong Ann Chai and Bernard Richard Tan Kok Kiang are all SAFOS (SAF Overseas Scholarship) scholars, this is their common trend.

There isn't a single name in the list who isn't. So, no, the SAF is not the playground for president's scholars. All the names above are career soldiers, SAFOS scholars, and among them, besides Chan, Wong and Tan are also president's scholars.

I have served with Chan Chun Sing and have seen the man at work. I had wanted a PAP government and a strong opposition as a check and balance. And I have always voted opposition, despite the fact that I was a career soldier. Having served with him and under his command I see the quality of the man and the passion that he has for Singapore.

I dare to say Chan is the best of the best. He is down to earth, understands how the men feel and he puts them as his priority. I was with him at the battalion level and also on division level. I have never seen such a SAFOS. He always lead by example. His tenure in each appointment tends to be short, around 1 year. This prove that within a short time he can make things work.

Alot of you naysayers have never seen him at work or witnessed his fitness level. There is no other way to say it, but this man is literally made for politics.

He is really big coup for the PAP. If only all president scholars turn out to be like him

Former SAF Regular

http://therealsingapore.com/content...t-chan-chun-sing-if-you-have-never-worked-him

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lhl is like trying to take as much $ as possible then flee country.
he let foreigner n lock cpf.
he is leaving a rotten stall for kee chiu if no sky change.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear The Real Singapore,

Chan Chun Sing was earmarked to be Chief of Army (COA) years before he ascended to it. He is so intelligent it's rumoured his CEP was COA when he was a CPT.

Chan%20Chun%20Sing_0_0.jpg

Neo Kian Hong was meant to be succeeded by either of two then-BG, Wong Ann Chai or BG Bernard Richard Tan Kok Kiang, both president's scholars, and Chan after that. There is a significant age gap between MG Chan who is much younger than Neo.

BG Wong and Bernard Tan left the SAF suddenly, causing a hole in the succession plan. Rumour was they had to extend Neo's stay as COA, to wait for Chan Chun Sing to be ready finishing his prep tours to be COA.

When he became COA, no one in the SAF had planned or expected for him to be hijacked for politics.

Chan Chun Sing and Tan Chuan Jin will most definitely become the next Defence Minister and possibly DPM.

Chan Chun Sing, Tan Chuan Jin, Neo Kian Hong, Ravindar Singh, Wong Ann Chai and Bernard Richard Tan Kok Kiang are all SAFOS (SAF Overseas Scholarship) scholars, this is their common trend.

There isn't a single name in the list who isn't. So, no, the SAF is not the playground for president's scholars. All the names above are career soldiers, SAFOS scholars, and among them, besides Chan, Wong and Tan are also president's scholars.

I have served with Chan Chun Sing and have seen the man at work. I had wanted a PAP government and a strong opposition as a check and balance. And I have always voted opposition, despite the fact that I was a career soldier. Having served with him and under his command I see the quality of the man and the passion that he has for Singapore.

I dare to say Chan is the best of the best. He is down to earth, understands how the men feel and he puts them as his priority. I was with him at the battalion level and also on division level. I have never seen such a SAFOS. He always lead by example. His tenure in each appointment tends to be short, around 1 year. This prove that within a short time he can make things work.

Alot of you naysayers have never seen him at work or witnessed his fitness level. There is no other way to say it, but this man is literally made for politics.

He is really big coup for the PAP. If only all president scholars turn out to be like him

Former SAF Regular

http://therealsingapore.com/content...t-chan-chun-sing-if-you-have-never-worked-him

" Chan Chun Sing, Tan Chuan Jin, Neo Kian Hong, Ravindar Singh, Wong Ann Chai and Bernard Richard Tan Kok Kiang are all SAFOS (SAF Overseas Scholarship) scholars "

I do not believe that Ravinder Singh is an SAFOS.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ESM Goh: CCS has a much bigger stage waiting for him

This boy scout is not even a comedian - that's an insult to true comedians ala Jay Leno.
He is just comical. Period. A childish comical jerk.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Failed ATEC still wanna act garang and become the PM. :rolleyes:

strange meh? scholars are protected species.

42 also failed atec with a high flying LTC in command at kanchanaburi. Fail liao take local atec in area d. to make him look good again, 42 cheat at the ord shoot. but cheat also no standard as it 100%, repeat 100%, inclusive of tonner drivers and combat medic, scored marksman at 300m rundown. either the 800men in that battalion all have sea games shooting standard or have unlimited "magic" rounds in the magazines.

later pichar lobang, ranks and file already ORDed also kenna call back for questioning. but I heard that scholar LTC never kenna, only his subordinate officers and senior NCO tio butter on their arses. Really no justice in the real world.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I had wanted a PAP government and a strong opposition as a check and balance.

A pro-PAP imbecile will keep harping on a 'strong' opposition. Other adjectives include credible, trustworthy, 'qualified' etc. :biggrin:

Who cares about his military exploits, you SAF groupthinker trash. :rolleyes:

Alot of you naysayers have never seen him at work or witnessed his fitness level.

Now we're bragging about his IPPT prowess, eh? :rolleyes:

There is no other way to say it, but this man is literally made for politics.
So was LKY, but that's a backhanded compliment, if you're perceptive enough. :wink:

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

" Chan Chun Sing, Tan Chuan Jin, Neo Kian Hong, Ravindar Singh, Wong Ann Chai and Bernard Richard Tan Kok Kiang are all SAFOS (SAF Overseas Scholarship) scholars "

I do not believe that Ravinder Singh is an SAFOS.

No he was not. He was made BG and Div Comd for window dressing. Somehow, because of CCS's magical move to the PAP, Singh got his luck as COA.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No he was not. He was made BG and Div Comd for window dressing. Somehow, because of CCS's magical move to the PAP, Singh got his luck as COA.

Thank you re: RS was not a SAFOS.

When CCS retired from the SAF to be a politician, MINDEF recalled RS to be COA, probably the other BG's are not ready.