• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Morning Everyone!

I wish Everyone well. Have a good breakfast!

Have a great Sunday!

For those of you who buy 4D, good luck and best wishes. Huat today!

okay... now i am going back to bed...hehe :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good moaning!

When the sun sets it will be a dick night!

[video=youtube;zGNVU5ZjlgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun know why some pple can so serious about coming to chat in this forum. i have never been at least too serious, i come here talk cock sing song, start some boliao poll, but asked for some very sound advice from fellow old birds. have met a few forummers and they left good impression so far.:smile:

Ok kiss and make up is better than violence.

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun know why some pple can so serious about coming to chat in this forum. i have never been at least too serious, i come here talk cock sing song, start some boliao poll, but asked for some very sound advice from fellow old birds. have met a few forummers and they left good impression so far.:smile:

Its ok I am siding with you. If you fight with Narong please call me to be your cheerleader with pom pom.