• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'American Sniper' movie depicts Arabs and Muslims as savages! Boycott!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the europeans invaded an colonised the americas, asia, australia and africa, they called the natives as savages for defending their homeland.
Similarly in Iraq during this particular war. It does not matter that when they carpet bomb a target, families died in their homes. That is collateral loss. considered humane by a top predator.
50k american soldiers died in Vietnam war. That is what they make a fuss about. The more than one million vietnamies killed was seldom mentioned. half probably civilians.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
These bastard evil white westerners Christian Crusaders armed with the Bible to murder, genocide, killing and loots innocent natives. Some natives were made extinct with their virus warfare using STDs, chickenpox viruses and their industrial toxic chemiclas. How wicked were the Westerners toward China and the Far East nations from 1400s - 1800s era.

Today their population growth is 0.8:1 an irreversible cycle from God 人在做 天在看 will extinct them in 2050. The Pommies races are finish in 2300.

When the europeans invaded an colonised the americas, asia, australia and africa, they called the natives as savages for defending their homeland.
Similarly in Iraq during this particular war. It does not matter that when they carpet bomb a target, families died in their homes. That is collateral loss. considered humane by a top predator.
50k american soldiers died in Vietnam war. That is what they make a fuss about. The more than one million vietnamies killed was seldom mentioned. half probably civilians.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is an interesting read on a former USA drone pilot who killed more than 1000 people.

http://www.trueactivist.com/drone-pilot-is-so-ashamed-after-killing-1626-people/

Former Military Drone Pilot Brandon Bryant was recently interviewed by BBC about his experience killing people by remote control. After being told that he was responsible for the deaths of 1,626 people, and that he would be hunting down people from his own country, Bryant began to feel uneasy about what he had signed on to do.

“The actual breaking point happened when we were hunting an American citizen, and they were saying he was maybe the next bin Laden. This was an American citizen – these were the people that I swore to protect. I believe that at that moment we were doing the wrong thing and that was when I decided to turn my back and walk away,” he told BBC.

Bryant also expressed deep remorse for the people he was responsible for killing, saying that he was “so ashamed” of what he had done. Bryant also discussed how indiscriminately the US and NATO forces murdered people, including civilians.

Read More: http://www.trueactivist.com/drone-pilot-is-so-ashamed-after-killing-1626-people/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Granted, Hollywood movies are racist. Ever see a Hollywood movie that portrayed Jews in a negative light? Guess not.

But JohnTan:

1. What happened to your pro-Christian, pro-Jewish stance? Why are you rooting for Arabs and Muslims?

2. As a PAP stooge — even if you're playing the role of devil's advocate — why are you going against your masters' allies: the US and the West? You should be praising the great US of A for being a bastion of democracy, like what the PAP IB chaps such as DefJam and Jar Jar are constantly doing, and putting down the evil Muslims and commies.

Your slip is showing, bro. :wink:

I am just stating what the article is trying to say. I read the book 'American Sniper'. From the start, Kyle already viewed the Arabs as savages. His views about the Arabs partly contributed to keeping him alive through his 4 tours. Politicians have to say otherwise about Islam because they are supposed to say nice things, unless they want to pander to the right-wing.

With regards to my politician affiliation, I am a PAP supporter and voter. This is because PAP has done a great job all these years, and the opposition cannot get their act together. They can't always be blaming it on ISD or the media or the government for whacking them. The opposition is simply a magnet for disgruntled losers who cannot make it in a meritocratic society, and like all losers, they tend to self-destruct and lose public confidence in them on their own. Overwhelming majority of voters do not view RP, SDP, SDA, SPP as credible opposition parties. WP has slowly been gaining ground simply because it started to behave like PAP, except that they wear blue.

I am a great supporter of USA! Most people, if given the chance, want to study, live and work in the USA, not China or India or in most places of the world. That already makes USA the best country around for most people. A smaller handful would opt for New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Europe. Hardly anyone would want to go to an Asiatic society, except for a few years because the money is good.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just stating what the article is trying to say. I read the book 'American Sniper'. From the start, Kyle already viewed the Arabs as savages. His views about the Arabs partly contributed to keeping him alive through his 4 tours. Politicians have to say otherwise about Islam because they are supposed to say nice things, unless they want to pander to the right-wing.

With regards to my politician affiliation, I am a PAP supporter and voter. This is because PAP has done a great job all these years, and the opposition cannot get their act together. They can't always be blaming it on ISD or the media or the government for whacking them. The opposition is simply a magnet for disgruntled losers who cannot make it in a meritocratic society, and like all losers, they tend to self-destruct and lose public confidence in them on their own. Overwhelming majority of voters do not view RP, SDP, SDA, SPP as credible opposition parties. WP has slowly been gaining ground simply because it started to behave like PAP, except that they wear blue.

I am a great supporter of USA! Most people, if given the chance, want to study, live and work in the USA, not China or India or in most places of the world. That already makes USA the best country around for most people. A smaller handful would opt for New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Europe. Hardly anyone would want to go to an Asiatic society, except for a few years because the money is good.

That's because of the confucianism that many avoid asia to live. the stress to prove your worth to society. a for me, i think i contribute more by doing nothing. And that is what the Us soldiers should have done instead of attacking an innocent country and start the whole middle east crumbling. mohamed ali did it once when he refused to join the army for the vietnam war by saying he did not have any quarrel with the vietcongs.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ha ha! You sound and write just like Sam. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the image that the West conjured that Asian countries are poor and inferior to live in. They lied to their own people.

The fact that the West avoid Confucius studies altogether is the acceptance of moral teaching in Confucius teaching. The Westerners forefathers immoral behavior towards the Great Chinese civilization deter them from facing moral teaching from the Chinese Great Sage Confucius.

Couple with adopting AH Neh stupid Buddhism culture the Great Chinese people become disoriented and turn lazy and stupid like the Ah Nehs. India was ocuupied by the Evil Pommies for 200 years speak loud of the Indian religious believe and the Buddhism.

That's because of the confucianism that many avoid asia to live. the stress to prove your worth to society. a for me, i think i contribute more by doing nothing. And that is what the Us soldiers should have done instead of attacking an innocent country and start the whole middle east crumbling. mohamed ali did it once when he refused to join the army for the vietnam war by saying he did not have any quarrel with the vietcongs.